• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of idiots celebrate Halloween in Singapore?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
naw, sometimes we go to the range and shoot up some dirtbag targets with boobs in tow. it's pretty redneck where i am even though it's silicone valley (i mean truly silicone in bikini straps).

View attachment 24216

U are such a fucking skyver. Why don't you come back and do your reservist ICT, you can go to the range and shoot all the ammo you want for free. You can bring the canteen nenek for the boobs portion.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eatshitandie is one of those FTs who only hang out in his own enclave. I bet he does nothave one white american friend.

don't be jealous. i'm more jealous of sinkies squeezing neh neh of getai singers during hungry ghost month. over here, all we do is drink beer every weekend with old white droolies, including this one with the retired and former kgb (and their former cia handlers) community. ukrainians were also welcum. :wink:

attachment.php

ROFL eatshit says you are jealous woh! Funny thing is how come he says he is more jealous but needs to mention they are former kgb. :rolleyes:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
naw, sometimes we go to the range and shoot up some dirtbag targets with boobs in tow. it's pretty redneck where i am even though it's silicone valley (i mean truly silicone in bikini straps).

attachment.php
Speaking of bikini straps, this might be a better pic, but she's using bow and arrows:

bikinibowarrows.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Probably the same idiots who celebrates St Patrick's Day and Christmas (at shopping malls). :wink:

Everyone likes to cosplay as goths and sluts on Halloween, especially the younger generation. :wink:

Halloween actually has spiritual significance, if you're into the esoteric/occult. The unwashed masses obviously have no clue. :biggrin:

wicca4.jpg

^
True holidays celebrate the changing of the seasons and the movement of celestial bodies.

Eternal things, not crap such as consumerism or a nation's stupid sovereignty or "I've survived a stampede and have returned alive from Mecca!" or "Let's light little oil lamps to commemorate a Hindu god-king!" :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
should place the butt of the rifle against her boobs. no need to be scared of recoil. lol :biggrin:

Obviously u don't tits. Both of the girls, especially the lower pictured girl have fake boobs. If you put the butt of the rifle against those type of boobs and squeeze the trigger, the recoil could rupture the silicon implants. Trust me on this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ROFL eatshit says you are jealous woh! Funny thing is how come he says he is more jealous but needs to mention they are former kgb. :rolleyes:

Saying they are ex KGB and their CIA handlers is to better impress us, when in reality, they are just fat old guys sitting around leering at young girls.