• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of exercise regime ? I see a group of aunties using their bare hands to beat their own body parts

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do a 'pai da' exercise. It's supposes to stimulate old fart's muscles and other TCM stuff that a lot of the old farts believe. Personally, I prefer weights and doing push ups, pull ups.

Pls share. Why using hands to beat the body ? Why don’t they use wooded clubs to beat their own body ? 可以用木板拍打自己吗?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls share. Why using hands to beat the body ? Why don’t they use wooded clubs to beat their own body ? 可以用木板拍打自己吗?

You could try slapping your own cock. Maybe it will help with your erections.

We do the 'pai da' at the RC because the crowd there likes it. We're being customer friendly.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could try slapping your own cock. Maybe it will help with your erections.

We do the 'pai da' at the RC because the crowd there likes it. We're being customer friendly.
nabez, i bet those card-carrying old folks use these illegal customised services and passionate activities alot inside those kala-ok rc outlets.
anti-vice cops should raid and throw them into hospices and aged homes! :redface: