• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of exercise regime ? I see a group of aunties using their bare hands to beat their own body parts

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i seen before at choachukang in the garden outside the big drive thru McDonald's. after beating themselves left right centre they will mediate ... singapore aunty style 刀枪不入 fa lun gong?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They no longer do this anymore? I have lost count of the number of times they forced me to do this when I was in school. :laugh:

These days it's Zumba or swaying your hips to trashy kpop music. :rolleyes:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Piakpiak 声来至 垃圾婆Ginfreely 与 她亲爱的Bangala们。
她不是垃圾婆,她自称是 超级衰鸡 和 鸡婆鸡。

Gin suay chee.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It sounds far more effective than pacing slowly in circles around a plant placed in the middle. I have witnessed this form of exercise/meditation on several occasions.

We do a 'pai da' exercise. It's supposes to stimulate old fart's muscles and other TCM stuff that a lot of the old farts believe. Personally, I prefer weights and doing push ups, pull ups.