• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your opinion of Scroobal?

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man behind this nick is an enigma for sure, as he smears and spews under a cloak of anonymity. Highly controversial and some may say a self-touted political analyst with 'insider' news. Apparently, Temasek Review also v keen to 'know' this fella.

Accusing Foo Mee Har of sleeping with her boss (if this is untrue, can Scroobal be sued?)

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?88471-Concept-of-GRC-under-strain&p89235#post689235

According to Scroobal, he said

"Ask anyone in Stand Chart and they were tell you that both her boss and her did not carry out their conduct in a covert manner. They always spent their time together including lunch and breaks. In this day and age, nobody gives a damn if the superiors condone such things. But representing constituent in Parliament is another thing. This lady was banged by her boss and its same guy who did her appraisal. "

Any additional information on this interesting character? :cool:

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal must be very popular! Someone offering $500 to 'know' his identity.... Kinda cheapskate. I am sure his real identity is worth more than $500 to Temasek Review.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?19298-500-award-for-Scroobal-s-identity-in-real-life&p=873437

Squealer
Squealer is offline Alfrescian My Reputation: 23
Squealer is on a distinguished road

Default $500 award for Scroobal's identity in real life

Anybody who has two-headed snake PAP DOG Scroobal's identity in real life, pls PM me.

I offer 500 bucks to nab him.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'The Screw'? Sounds very appropriate for a man who spends so much time spewing accusations. My question is why does Scroobal go around screwing so many people?

he's a idiot piece of shit who believes his opinions is worth a gazillon dollars. ignore or fuck him, don't bother about his nonsenses.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother who thinks of whom? This is the internet. Everyone is god here. But just like Cliton666, most are just sex deprive, ugly fucks weaklings. Except my gorgeous self of course.

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one, least of all scroobal cares what anyone thinks of him. I am sure the majority cares shit what others think of them too, including me. If anyone should care then they should go to a nice forum and praise each other.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no need to put in the word for screwball. After all he's constantly judging others and calling them names or praising them. Yet in his case his words are supposed to be worth the weight in gold. In any case since he loves to judge others then he shouldn't have a problem being judged.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no need to put in the word for screwball. After all he's constantly judging others and calling them names or praising them. Yet in his case his words are supposed to be worth the weight in gold. In any case since he loves to judge others then he shouldn't have a problem being judged.

Funny...he sounds like a typical Sinkie. All his actions and mannerisms indicate so.

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
HaHaHa - Don't be fooled.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YWyCCJ6B2WE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum's married couple must be having problems getting orgasms on their matrimonial bed. Ramseth must have tried to shove a keyboard into leetahbar's gaping arse and despite his more than generous diameter squealed in pain. That's why they decided to put the keyboard to better use here.