• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Is Your Collection?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I collect vagina casts. Attached are some pics of my collection.

cast.gif

miniali-s.jpg

Attachments

• spaceout.gif
    spaceout.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 458

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Glockman, these pussies looked very dry, yucks!

Of course they are dry. They are resin cast of real pussies. They let the resin cure, and mount them. Even if you cut out real wet pussies (I don't encourage that because its a criminal act), they will eventually dry out and stink to high heaven. And if you add salt like "kiam heer", they will still stink. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Of course they are dry. They are resin cast of real pussies. They let the resin cure, and mount them. Even if you cut out real wet pussies (I don't encourage that because its a criminal act), they will eventually dry out and stink to high heaven. And if you add salt like "kiam heer", they will still stink. :biggrin:

Paiseh, but I find your collection to have absolutely no practical or asthetic value. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Paiseh, but I find your collection to have absolutely no practical or asthetic value. :biggrin:

No need to paiseh. People collect different things. Its all in the eyes of the beholder. Different strokes for different folks! :smile:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good conversation starter when you bring girls home.

Girl: eeee ..... what are these ? (in mocked embarrassment)
Boy: don't act blur, you know what they are (wink wink) ...... is yours like any of these ?
Girl: hmm.......mine is the 3rd row, 4th from the left
Boy: let's verify ......(pulls down skirt and undies .......)

jw5

Loyal

Boy: don't act blur, you know what they are (wink wink) ...... is yours like any of these ?

If the cast has been made of the pussy, it has already been "verified" hor................... :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Exactly, just like colour matching using the Pantone colour codes. Only when you have the chart can you properly compare and verify.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
They even have casts for the ladies ..... or homos

dscf0760.jpg

And for the person who wants everything. Will need more wall space.

TheSpiceofLife72-600.jpg