• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the moral of this short movie story?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
part 1

jenny was born in ipoh. she came to singapore to study and after graduating from ntu, she worked in singapore for many years.

despite having a good body figure, petite with sultry looks, she had remained single. she avoided relationships and had always been very hardworking.

despite already 35 years old now, she was still a virgin. a real virgin and not a fake one like many pretentious singaporean women.

jenny wanted to concentrate on her career so that she could make more money to send to her aging retired parents and aging grandparents in ipoh. she was an exemplary filial daughter and granddaughter.

one friday night, after 加班 till almost 10pm, jenny walked to nearby ntuc fairprice to get a loaf of bread before going home. she walked to the bread section and saw the last loaf of gardenia bread packet on the shelf. when she reached out to pick up the bread packet, she happened to bump into another hand. she looked up and before her was a young, tall, handsome, and well-dressed man.

the man also wanted to take the gardenia loaf, but unfortunately there was only one loaf available.

before jenny could speak, this fine young man gave the loaf to her, smiled and said to her she can have it. she was genuinely smitten by his gentlemanliness.

images

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
part 2

at work the following week on monday morning, jenny met this handsome young man again when she went to her client company to discuss a joint venture business project.

(let's call this handsome young man as "tan').

tan was the project manager of her client's company. the two of them discussed the details of their project very smoothly. that afternoon after the meeting, tan asked jenny to have a coffee at starbucks downstairs his office, and jenny readily agreed.

the two chatted for more than three hours. though tan was just below 30 years of age, he was really damn good looking, tall and made jenny felt good. in short, tan had the charm of a mature gentleman. he was also humorous which made jenny feel relaxed and comfortable in his company.

though jenny had a successful career, her love life had always empty. she had never been in a relationship and was still single. after meeting tan, she found that she was becoming more and more attracted to him. for the first time, she was ready to surrender herself to a man she liked and let tan ravaged her unconditionally.

one friday evening after work, tan and jenny decided to go for drinks together to celebrate the successful completion of their combined companies' projects.

images

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
at work the following week on monday morning, jenny met this handsome young man again when she went to her client company to discuss a joint venture business project.

tan was the project manager of her client's company. the two of them discussed the details of their project very smoothly. that afternoon after the meeting, tan asked jenny to have a coffee at starbucks downstairs his office, and jenny readily agreed.

the two chatted for more than three hours. though tan was just below 30 years of age, he was really damn good looking, tall and made jenny felt good. in short, tan had the charm of a mature gentleman. he was also humorous which made jenny feel relaxed and comfortable in his company.

though jenny had a successful career, her love life had always empty. she had never been in a relationship and was still single. after meeting tan, she found that she was becoming more and more attracted to him. for the first time, she was ready to surrender herself to a man she liked and let tan ravaged her unconditionally.

one friday evening after work, tan and jenny decided to go for drinks together to celebrate the successful completion of their combined companies' projects.

images
giphy.gif

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
part 3

jenny was happy and she drank a lot that evening. she felt good and safe in tan's companionship. tan ended up having to send jenny home and after entering jenny's studio condo apartment, tan held jenny tightly in his arms. needless to say, they kissed as if they were teenagers in love.

after the intimate passion, tan said emotionally to jenny : "姐, maybe you don't know yet, but i fell in love with you the first time I saw you at ntuc fair price bread section. i'm very lucky to meet you in this life. i didn't expect that you are still a virgin! i will take responsibility for my actions and I want and will marry you!"

jenny snuggled into tan's arms and said softly: "since we both love each other, why do you still call me 姐?"

"yes, yes, you see, i am overly happy. from now on, you will be my dearest 妻子." tan hugged jenny and both had another few rounds of passionate love making.

finally, after 35 years of slogging hard everyday, jenny had finally found herself immersed in real happiness for the first time in her life.

images

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

images
Fwah why all these single virgins stay in condo and not hdb one?
Also where are all their parents?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
jenny was happy and she drank a lot that evening. she felt good and safe in tan's companionship. tan ended up having to send jenny home and after entering jenny's studio condo apartment, tan held jenny tightly in his arms. needless to say, they kissed as if they were teenagers in love.

after the intimate passion, tan said emotionally to jenny : "姐, maybe you don't know yet, but i fell in love with you the first time I saw you at ntuc fair price bread section. i'm very lucky to meet you in this life. i didn't expect that you are still a virgin! i will take responsibility for my actions and I want and will marry you!"

jenny snuggled into tan's arms and said softly: "since we both love each other, why do you still call me 姐?"

"yes, yes, you see, i am overly happy. from now on, you will be my dearest 妻子." tan hugged jenny and both had another few rounds of passionate love making.

finally, after 35 years of slogging hard everyday, jenny had finally found herself immersed in real happiness for the first time in her life.

images
giphy.gif

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

images
Fwah where got so fast being able to meet the same woman one?
At least a few years then make sense le

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
part 4

however, as time goes by, jenny discovered that tan had a secret that he was hiding from her.

several times when the two of them were together, tan's phone would ring. he always made excuses to avoid answering the phone, saying that they were some scam calls. other times, tan would excuse himself and take the calls away from jenny's listening ear.

one day, jenny couldn't help but asked tan: "what's going on with you? are you hiding something from me?" tan replied: "it's nothing. It's just some office matters".

however jenny wasn't a fool. she didn't believed all those explanation by tan. a few days later, jenny unlocked tan's phone because she had previously observed tan's pasacode. tan was taking a shower and jenny saw a message: “老公今天早点回来“.

jenny was in a shock.

why is her boyfriend a married man! jenny used her own mobile phone to secretly take a screenshot of the mobile phone number from which the message was sent.

after tan had left her home, jenny dialed the mobile phone number and as soon as her call was picked up, she screamed and warned the other party that she was tan's girlfriend and asked her not to pester tan.

what jenny didn't expect was that the other party suddenly became furious and retorted:

"你说什么? are you his girlfriend? do you know who I am? my name is michelle, and i am tan's real wife! i have heard tan telling me about you. you better stop pestering him. Why do you, a fucking old slut want him? we are married for several years, and there is no way he would choose you over me!"

after being scolded, jenny felt ashamed and angry. it really turned out that tan had been deceiving her! he obviously already had a wife, but he still pretended to be unmarried in front of her and had deceived her all along. it was really unbecoming! thinking of this the whole night, the next day jenny called tan and asked him to come over to her home.

when tan arrived, he learned the truth and said with a smile: "姐, think about the time we have been together, you really can't feel my love? 是的, i am married, but i also have the right to pursue 爱情. what's more, my marriage to her is just a piece of paper to jointly purchase an hdb executive condominium, with no feelings at all, and I have been looking for a chance to escape. can you give me some time?"

tan spoke so sincerely and jenny felt touched despite being angry. though jenny felt much better after scolding him, she still broke up with tan and the two stopped contacting each other....

images

Last edited: