• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between being "horny" and having "high sex drive"?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cock frankly doesn't care between the two distinctions.
HAHA

That is why I told you both may sound like the same. But they are mutually exclusive, let's first understands what Sex Devie is before we contrast one another.

Libido is termed as sex drive colloquially and it is a person's overall stamina, strength and desire for sexual activity. Libido is influenced by biological, psychological, and social factors. A person who has extremely frequent sexual urges, or a suddenly increased sex drive may be experiencing hypersexuality, while the opposite condition is hyposexuality. In psychoanalytic theory, libido is psychic drive or energy, particularly associated with sexual instinct, but also present in other instinctive desires and drives.
  • Biologically, the sex hormones and associated neurotransmitters that act upon the nucleus accumbens (primarily testosterone and dopamine, respectively) regulate libido in humans.
  • Social factors, such as work and family,
  • Internal psychological factors, such as personality and stress, can affect libido. Libido can also be affected by
  • Physical or medical conditions, medications, lifestyle and relationship issues, and age (e.g., puberty).
  • Mutual care and Love factor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horniness and high sex drive are two different things, both are not the same.
Thanks in advance.
Hey you Malay that can’t tell obvious Malaysian Chinese accent are you one of those Malays whistling at me? Go ask your whore mother wife daughter about sex. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey this thread is best proof that a virgin can get mercilessly attacked for years as slut whore mistress just for buying house in jb and some Malaysians don’t like you means they are entitled to trample you, steal and robbed from you and more evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey this thread is best proof that a virgin can get mercilessly attacked for years as slut whore mistress just for buying house in jb and some Malaysians don’t like you means they are entitled to trample you, steal and robbed from you and more evil.
And this slut accusation is also started by Malaysian Indian kt latha. All evil done to me started by Malaysians. And Ccb sinkies like those in this thread love to suck Malaysian criminal bully cock and nipples to bully their so called countryman while they cry pap bully them. To think that once upon a time I used to fight Malaysians here insulting Singaporeans as sinkies is so stupid. The many here in this forum certainly deserved to be insulted by foreigners as sinkies. Not many Singaporeans are like me have the real action and glory of fighting foreigners to hire sinkie accountant and fighting foreigners not to insult Singaporeans, many Ccb sinkies like those here love to suck foreigner criminal bully cock in reality and in forum to bully so called their own country people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians have no qualms to destroy a woman or man by attacking woman as slut whore mistress and man as gay. Hey I am in the same league as your prime minster and my virginity can easily be proven by simple medical test.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many Singaporeans are like me have the real action and glory of fighting foreigners to hire sinkie accountant and fighting foreigners not to insult Singaporeans, many Ccb sinkies like those here love to suck foreigner criminal bully cock in reality and in forum to bully so called their own country people.
And such Ccb sinkies will never lift a finger to fight foreigners to hire sinkies in reality, only kpkb in forum that foreigners don’t hire sinkies. Sinkies like those here in this thead are such a fucking disgrace and there is no need to fight for sinkies because all I get is stabbing in return from evil ingrate sinkies. Thank goodness I am not dead yet not like the dead hokkien hero.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHA

That is why I told you both may sound like the same. But they are mutually exclusive, let's first understands what Sex Devie is before we contrast one another.

Libido is termed as sex drive colloquially and it is a person's overall stamina, strength and desire for sexual activity. Libido is influenced by biological, psychological, and social factors. A person who has extremely frequent sexual urges, or a suddenly increased sex drive may be experiencing hypersexuality, while the opposite condition is hyposexuality. In psychoanalytic theory, libido is psychic drive or energy, particularly associated with sexual instinct, but also present in other instinctive desires and drives.
  • Biologically, the sex hormones and associated neurotransmitters that act upon the nucleus accumbens (primarily testosterone and dopamine, respectively) regulate libido in humans.
  • Social factors, such as work and family,
  • Internal psychological factors, such as personality and stress, can affect libido. Libido can also be affected by
  • Physical or medical conditions, medications, lifestyle and relationship issues, and age (e.g., puberty).
  • Mutual care and Love factor

View attachment 172213
The pedantry is really unnecessary. What is most important is that our kukujiao will rise to the occasion when called for.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you ah virgin!
Your cheebye has been fucked by millions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can fight from sg to jb! Really no horse run
You mean I am persecuted from JB to Spore. It’s not the same as fight when obviously it’s evil filthy Malaysians and sinkies like you and many here and out there bullying me smearing me insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Heaven got eyes and will punish all the evil doers.