• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suspect R&F, Country Gdns and Similar Apartments used for Vice

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, your hole Bangla can find easily. You put neon sticker for them?
Another blatant lie from your Jeremy Quek Cantonese dog mouth that dare not swear when I dare to swear big big I am a virgin with annulled marriage and only my ex husband saw my cb not like your Cantonese whore mother sell nude sell cb to many men hahahaha
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless Malaysian dogs @ginmother @empathizerofeatshitndie are the ones that are humiliatingly exposed not holy with lots of slut whore misstress around and not me a virgin kena slandered and smeared slut whore mistress by you Malaysian dogs Pui!
Oh ya besides the next door Nusa Duta is mistress, my opposite unit neighbour Malaysian couple lived together for more than one year then held a wedding reception at their car porch and then the woman gave birth few months later.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya besides the next door Nusa Duta is mistress, my opposite unit neighbour Malaysian couple lived together for more than one year then held a wedding reception at their car porch and then the woman gave birth few months later.
And my next door on the other side are two men living together and using same master bedroom bathroom. When the dogs from the Cantonese mistress bitch house were barking so noisily, I heard one man stopped the other man and told him not to go talk to them about the noisy dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This unit I saw them quickly closed the windows off the lights when the Cantonese bitch and her gigolo son in law came barking at me like mad dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This unit I saw them quickly closed the windows off the lights when the Cantonese bitch and her gigolo son in law came barking at me like mad dogs.
Why these Malaysian Cantonese dogs so civilized to my prc tenants that didn’t cut grass and dare not go to press their bell let alone bark at them? Cantonese bitches sure love to bully old weak vulnerable or sick people indeed. See prc men scared hahahaha

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak my Malaysian neighbors in Nusa Duta all not pure, so much dirt, so selfish, so shameless predator bully of old weak vulnerable sick people.
nusa dua is now more peace after tat neighbour from hell left... pray tat she dun even return.. :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
nusa dua is now more peace after tat neighbour from hell left... pray tat she dun even return.. :geek:
Tsk tsk tsk so shameless Malaysian dog tell lies when my Malaysian Cantonese mistress neighbor and her son in law and daughter ganged up to bully me and steal and robbed from damaged my house to buy my house cheap. Heaven is watching you evil liar Malaysian dogs spewing evil filthy lies do颠倒是非黑白的贱狗鸡! Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak my Malaysian neighbors in Nusa Duta all not pure, so much dirt, so selfish, so shameless predator bully of old weak vulnerable sick people.
Everything I said here is not like Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower and hakka dog @empathizerofeatshitndie and Jeremy Quek @ginmother that tell evil filthy lies of me and make an issue out of no issue and 颠倒是非黑白to attack me AND THEY DARE NOT SWEAR WHILE EVERYTHING I SAID WHAT EVIL MALAYSIANS DID I DARE TO SWEAR BECAUSE NOT A SINGLE LIE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s the difference between bullIES and victim.
Massive persecution of me by 1 million Malaysians working in Singapore and their Malaysian dogs @empathizerofeatshitndie @musclepower @rotiprata @ginmother @sbfuncle etc churning dirty lies of me everyday to paint me a virgin with annulled marriage until black and so smart so clever evil Malaysians to gang up with other country foreigners from Hongkie Cantonese to China to Pinoys to Indians to bully me.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Massive persecution of me by 1 million Malaysians working in Singapore and their Malaysian dogs @empathizerofeatshitndie @musclepower @rotiprata @ginmother @sbfuncle etc churning dirty lies of me everyday to paint me a virgin with annulled marriage until black and so smart so clever evil Malaysians to gang up with other country foreigners from Hongkie Cantonese to China to Pinoys to Indians to bully me.
Oh dear, looks like the whole world is out to get you and your hymen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, looks like the whole world is out to get you and your hymen.
That’s a Malaysian dog chicken fact proven by whistling and knocks everywhere i go from jb to spore to jb from west to east to west since 2017 harassing me virgin as chicken, and so smart so clever evil Malaysian dogs chickens like you Malaysian dog and prostitute sucking cock of Malaysian criminal syndicate trying to whitewash your dirty crimes done to me by smearing me mad just like how ccp did to their dissidents. Pui!