• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

What is so fantastic about George?

NoNewsGood

I do not understand what is so great about George Yeo?

I see facebook pages with the likes of "GY for president" and "GY to replace TPL".

Is he really that great?

From what I could recall, whenever he addresses Singaporeans, he refers as "they" instead of "us". This means that he treats himself a class different from the rest of us. So what is the difference between him and the rest of the PAP?

Many years ago, he was the minister who opened the first Singapore Swing and was struggling to dance along with the disco music. A few years later, he told the youth in Singapore not to listen to Madonna's music. Excuse me? You are a government minister, who the hell are you to destroy an artiste's career? Fortunately, not many listened to him. And more fortunately for him, Madonna did nothing.

Now George has lost the election and suddenly people start to sing praises about him. About how good how good he was.

Oh please! If you compare him with his worst colleague like WKS or MBT, of course he will look like an angel. But he is no different from the rest of PAP.

a lot of sinkies ... if ah u say goot, dey wil oso say goot 1 ... :rolleyes:

datz ze 60% ...

6 out of every 10 singaporeans say he is very good

i am the suay kuan 4 out of 10 who say he no good :p

Anyting...n eberyting frm papaya mus b goot...all other being not goot...which part of dis statement u dun understand? :biggrin::p:p

NoNewsGood

I really want to know what has he done for Singaporeans.

I would like to see examples of him ever speaking up for Singaporeans, either in parliament or outside. I really cannot think of any.

dankos

I would like to see examples of him ever speaking up for Singaporeans, either in parliament or outside. I really cannot think of any.

it is die when ppl die liao then u see others keep saying he was a good man etc etc.

same same here for GY.

Can we start off with Silviu Ionescu? Some how...i have a strange feeling he was intentionally let go...to avoid a political stom in case tat burger found guilty, nid 3 go jail... n romanian boey song with sinkie...lidat how...die lah...put him in jail romania not happy...let him go sinkie not happy...:wink::biggrin:

ivebert

He did, on GE

He said he will reform PAP :biggrin:

Can we start off with Silviu Ionescu? Some how...i have a strange feeling he was intentionally let go ...
how can tis b done by him? ...

tiz ze signature stroke of dat shoot-1-million-arrows-oso-cannot-hit-a-limping-man-target burger la ...

GY to replace TPL?

Well, he's not that fantastic, that's for sure, but he's definitely better than TPL!!! :biggrin:

how can tis b done by him? ...

tiz ze signature stroke of dat shoot-1-million-arrows-oso-cannot-hit-a-limping-man-target burger la ...

Ok...wat bout he ask sinkie 2 rally n support jack neo affair? :biggrin::biggrin:

PAP always said their team is good, even TPL is good. I do not know George Yeo or what achievement he has done for Singapore. Even if he did, all the flawed policies were supported by him. His bad judgements override his good one. No good dogs under the training of a bad master will turn good.

As a matter of fact, I love to see PAP lost GY and gain TPL. Singaporeans have all to win in this election if we trace back PAP poor track records in the last 5 years

My salute to aljunied residents. You guys make Singapore history and will be remembered in history books for many young generations to remember.

If anyone were to asked me why i voted out George Yeo and his team, i will tell you why

1. My ward is under LHH, i never liked her and i never will.
2. GY has his own ward to take care of, which one was it? I don't know and i don't give a flying fuck either.
3. After 23 years, he suddenly wants to be my 'voice in parliament'? Take a queue number Georgie Boy, CST was there first and you took your queue number only 23 years later. By the way, i've heard better speeches from those who wanted to borrow $200 from me and say they will 'return' it back a few days later, guess what? They never did, a conman sounds better than him on his video. HD somemore sial!

cicada

a lot of sinkies ... if ah u say goot, dey wil oso say goot 1 ... :rolleyes:

datz ze 60% ...

It is because he did "nothing" .. that's why he is good.. office politica lesson 101 : the less you do.. the less mistakes.. so do nothing.. no mistakes!! No mistakes.. sheep worship him clean like paper~

NoNewsGood

it is die when ppl die liao then u see others keep saying he was a good man etc etc.

same same here for GY.

You are right. It is the same thing when MM's wife passed away, then people started to say how nice how kind she was but none could even cite one single concrete example.

Since PAP is so ready to boast its track record, what is George's track record for speaking up for Singaporeans?

cicada

You are right. It is the same thing when MM's wife passed away, then people started to say how nice how kind she was but none could even cite one single concrete example.

Since PAP is so ready to boast its track record, what is George's track record for speaking up for Singaporeans?

George Yeo's record was to " see your MP" to a girl who reported she was molested

cheowyonglee

I do not understand what is so great about George Yeo?

I see facebook pages with the likes of "GY for president" and "GY to replace TPL".

Is he really that great?

From what I could recall, whenever he addresses Singaporeans, he refers as "they" instead of "us". This means that he treats himself a class different from the rest of us. So what is the difference between him and the rest of the PAP?

Many years ago, he was the minister who opened the first Singapore Swing and was struggling to dance along with the disco music. A few years later, he told the youth in Singapore not to listen to Madonna's music. Excuse me? You are a government minister, who the hell are you to destroy an artiste's career? Fortunately, not many listened to him. And more fortunately for him, Madonna did nothing.

Now George has lost the election and suddenly people start to sing praises about him. About how good how good he was.

Oh please! If you compare him with his worst colleague like WKS or MBT, of course he will look like an angel. But he is no different from the rest of PAP.

i did agree with you.if he is that great, our LKY wont be putting him in Aljunie to get slaughter by our Great WP MP Mr Low.hmm.. so i also wonder what's so great of GY too!!!

NoNewsGood

i did agree with you.if he is that great, our LKY wont be putting him in Aljunie to get slaughter by our Great WP MP Mr Low.hmm.. so i also wonder what's so great of GY too!!!

I think Low did a great job in not letting anybody know his intention to go into Aljunied. I think even the PAP moles in WP did not detect anything.