• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is secondary cancer?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_7390.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg now I know why my father got lymphoma as recurrence secondary cancer.

https://www.mdanderson.org/cancerwi...nd-how-to-catch-them-early.h00-159536589.html

Which secondary cancers are the most commonly diagnosed?

Livingston: Leukemias, lymphomas and sarcomas. But there are others, such as breast cancer, lung cancer, and thyroid cancer, too. It really depends on a patient’s prior treatment and how it was administered. People who receive radiation therapy to the chest for Hodgkin lymphoma, for instance, are at a higher risk of developing breast cancer one day. But how much depends on several factors, including their age at the time of diagnosis, the dosage they received, and the areas of their body that received radiation.

Khazal: Yes. Usually, they’re blood cancers like Dr. Livingston mentioned, but again, it depends on the initial disease and its treatment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg now I know why my father got lymphoma as recurrence secondary cancer.

https://www.mdanderson.org/cancerwi...nd-how-to-catch-them-early.h00-159536589.html

Which secondary cancers are the most commonly diagnosed?

Livingston: Leukemias, lymphomas and sarcomas. But there are others, such as breast cancer, lung cancer, and thyroid cancer, too. It really depends on a patient’s prior treatment and how it was administered. People who receive radiation therapy to the chest for Hodgkin lymphoma, for instance, are at a higher risk of developing breast cancer one day. But how much depends on several factors, including their age at the time of diagnosis, the dosage they received, and the areas of their body that received radiation.

Khazal: Yes. Usually, they’re blood cancers like Dr. Livingston mentioned, but again, it depends on the initial disease and its treatment.
Everyday I am elevating as hokkien virgin while Cantonese dogs sons of DIRTY SLUT MISTRESS PROSTITUTE are buried in their dirty shit hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday I am elevating as hokkien virgin while Cantonese dogs sons of DIRTY SLUT MISTRESS PROSTITUTE are buried in their dirty shit hahahaha
I leave it to heaven to guide me to what I learn on cancer and everything about DIRTY CANTONESE @chicken secrets exposed one by one by himself hahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancer of your small breast is primary cancer.
Secondary is your black nipple also cancer.

I suggest you cut off the whole thing.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will it be possible that your cheebye got cancer, then your cheebye hair also cancer?

Like that should whole piece cut off also!