• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Roy Bank Account Number? I wanna to Transfer some donation to him!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Roy...if you are here in SBF, listen.. let the public have your bank account number so that we can help you.

airplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy...if you are here in SBF, listen.. let the public have your bank account number so that we can help you.

I agree with AhMeng!!!! Roy should spread his account no so that Singaporeans can help him. We should not be afraid and donate to him through any channels.

28y5lws

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wait until the judgement for damages come out against him. than go an ask for his account and contribute to it. If he open an account now to receive donations, u better believe the PAP is monitoring how much money is going into that account in the form of donations, and they will seek damages to clean the account out. make sense or not? he should open the acct after the damage judgement.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wait until the judgement for damages come out against him. than go an ask for his account and contribute to it. If he open an account now to receive donations, u better believe the PAP is monitoring how much money is going into that account in the form of donations, and they will seek damages to clean the account out. make sense or not? he should open the acct after the damage judgement.

I donated to Dr Chee's account via a proxy. The proxy is still alive and kicking.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell Roy to set up a sole proprietary company quickly, using company account can close shop easily and accountable. Any balance can use the same company account to help others in future cases with PAP.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I donated to Dr Chee's account via a proxy. The proxy is still alive and kicking.

Deep down I know you are a good man.

Or else you would not have started and maintained this forum to 'educate' Sinkie, to save themselves and their fellowmen. LoL