• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to egocentrism.

Symptoms of this disorder include, but are not limited to:

* Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
* May take advantage of others to reach his or her own goal
* Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents
* Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
* Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
* Easily becomes jealous
* Lacks empathy and disregards the feelings of others
* Obsessed with oneself
* Mainly pursues selfish goals
* Trouble keeping healthy relationships
* Is easily hurt and rejected
* Sets unrealistic goals
* Wants "the best" of everything
* Appears as tough-minded or unemotional

The symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence, differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others. Yet, they have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. It is this sadistic tendency that is characteristic of narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth.

The cause of this disorder is unknown, according to Groopman and Cooper. However, they list the following factors identified by various researchers as possibilities:

* An oversensitive temperament at birth is the main symptomatic chronic form
* Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or abilities by adults
* Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback
* Excessive praise for good behaviors or excessive criticism for bad behaviors in childhood
* Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents
* Severe emotional abuse in childhood
* Unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents
* Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought of something once I read it but cannot say here...am I racist?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the science sharing. Now I know there is such a medical disorder. Have suspected something like that existed but am no doctor.

Many years ago in the old SBF, I suspected another politician had this issue and asked his lady buddy to bring him to doctor. Of course they both got mad. But he seems cured now. This is the second time in my (forum) life that I am asking a forummer to bring another to a doctor. Jixiaolan, please do so.

Is there any cure for such an ailment?

It would be nice to know as we may be able to assist someone with such a disorder to overcome it....

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there any cure for such an ailment?
Knowing it would enable us to cure someone displaying such traits...

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to egocentrism.

Do a search for all post involving Clinton666

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The difference...

Narcissist (Ram) : I don't give a damn whether I'm right or wrong but I'm still more handsome than you.

Egosist (GMS) : I don't give a damn whether I'm ugly or not but I must be right!

Realist (Eatshitndie) : But see the evidence before you, you're not always right.

Egoist (GMS) : If I'm not always wrong, then I must be always right.

Spoiltist (Drifter) : See my picture before you, I'm more handsome than you.

Narcissist (Ram) : OK, surrender to you but GMS is still ugly.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The difference...

Narcissist (Ram) : I don't give a damn whether I'm right or wrong but I'm still more handsome than you.

Egosist (GMS) : I don't give a damn whether I'm ugly or not but I must be right!

Realist (Eatshitndie) : But see the evidence before you, you're not always right.

Egoist (GMS) : If I'm not always wrong, then I must be always right.

Spoiltist (Drifter) : See my picture before you, I'm more handsome than you.

Narcissist (Ram) : OK, surrender to you but GMS is still ugly.

Chua sisters fit the bills of many of the abovementioned. I heard in SPH, the sisters want to consolidate power by playing office politics. The staff either quitted or saka the twin sisters to please her. People say, woman cannot have too much control in any orgnisation, here we have a pair of insecured prostitute who find so much pleasure working in Shit Times that they can sleep overnight there like their home. If they are out of their orgnisation, they shrivel and shrink like dried up raisins.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chua sisters fit the bills of many of the abovementioned. I heard in SPH, the sisters want to consolidate power by playing office politics. The staff either quitted or saka the twin sisters to please her. People say, woman cannot have too much control in any orgnisation, here we have a pair of insecured prostitute who find so much pleasure working in Shit Times that they can sleep overnight there like their home. If they are out of their orgnisation, they shrivel and shrink like dried up raisins.

They're already dried up. I'll salute any man who can make them wet.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chua sisters easier to perform than HC and LWL.

Uncle GD you going to do both Sisters at one go? Not many guys can have the luck to do 3some with a pair of sisters..:eek: Pls do anal on both of the Chua sisters on behalf of the SBF bros here..:biggrin: :p :biggrin: Thank you for your sacrifice..

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Symptoms of this disorder include, but are not limited to:

* Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
* May take advantage of others to reach his or her own goal
* Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents
* Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
* Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
* Easily becomes jealous
* Lacks empathy and disregards the feelings of others
* Obsessed with oneself
* Mainly pursues selfish goals
* Trouble keeping healthy relationships
* Is easily hurt and rejected
* Sets unrealistic goals
* Wants "the best" of everything
* Appears as tough-minded or unemotional

The symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence, differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others. Yet, they have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. It is this sadistic tendency that is characteristic of narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth.

The cause of this disorder is unknown, according to Groopman and Cooper. However, they list the following factors identified by various researchers as possibilities:

* An oversensitive temperament at birth is the main symptomatic chronic form
* Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or abilities by adults
* Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback
* Excessive praise for good behaviors or excessive criticism for bad behaviors in childhood
* Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents
* Severe emotional abuse in childhood
* Unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents
* Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem

haha sounds like PAP politicans...