• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is MGTOW and why do men who have been rejected by women gravitate towards it

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard this is the leader of mgtow

1401102037678.png

elliotrodger.jpg

graphic-shootermain-0525.jpg

You heard it with your ears or with your ass??? I am amazed on all the bullshit that you posted in this forum. pls don't be lazy and do some research.. well..that is how sinkie losers behaves.

This cock here is not even a MGTOW and what makes him even a leader of MGTOW.. i bet you don't even know who started the MGTOW movement.

A real MGTOW do not need female validation for their life or to have meaning in their life as a man.

This cock loser whom you "heard" that is a leader of MGTOW, desperately needs a pussy and if he didn't get it, he go and kill people. He needs a validation from a pussy to show that he is a man?? This is not MGTOW, this is a pure SUPER MANGINA.

Pussy is for a man to violate and not for validation. This is what happen when he get his priority mixed up, especially in the affairs and dealings in women and all their female bullshit.

He is a mangina because he got a fucked up father who didn't guide him properly. He is at an age to explore the maturity of life and he is those type, i presume, needs a mentor on this women thing. and his father has failed him.

He is like those PAP low life ministers who needs to suck their master's ball to have a salary.. to all those in this forum, be honest.. who are those behave like this.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LSB, I agree that MGTOW does not imply that they are losers. Some men go their own way to live a truely independent life.

However fuckless loser like Tonychat goes his own way cos he is unwanted by women. His Thai teeraks are only interested in his little money.

i know that you are working very hard to be my Number 1 fan in this forum.. but i have my standard in choosing my fans.. i hope you have some reality check on that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a misconception that MGTOWs are losers, don't get laid or are socially inept potential psychos.

But the shaming language from the feminists is to be expected. :wink:

‘The Catalogue of Anti-Male Shaming Tactics’
https://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

Mr laksa.. you are very MGTOW.. you know all these shit. I just researched MGTOW only for a couple of months and truly enjoy its insight and enlightenment.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MGTOW = forever alones. :d

according to the MGTOW community, it means stay away from women but MGTOW bros support each others in life collectively to prevent women from ruin them..

Once a while, like every few months, can go out to date some female slut and have some sex, after fucking them throw them away and enjoy the MGTOW lifestyle.. Doing what ever they want and improve their own lifes.

this kind of thing pathetic manginas will not understand.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to the MGTOW community, it means stay away from women but MGTOW bros support each others in life collectively to prevent women from ruin them..
Once a while, like every few months, can go out to date some female slut and have some sex, after fucking them throw them away and enjoy the MGTOW lifestyle.. Doing what ever they want and improve their own lifes.

this kind of thing pathetic manginas will not understand.

this sounds so gayish.

real man can handle real relationship with their woman. we don't need other 'bros' to support us 'collectively'.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elliot rodger. He used to post on various forums including the misc on bodybuilding.com and mind you that forum is a very large forum attracting people all over the world to post it's as big as reddit or 4chan and he would bitch about how women wouldn't like him etc even though he was rich or had looks etc etc and he finally snapped and killed people. All his posts and threads were deleted from the misc and any mention of his name at that time would result in post deletion or a ban. It's better now i guess. That's all, wanted to share about this person because he posted about his sorry plight and posted his videos and everything on the forum and people were posting to him as a person before he snapped and killed people and himself.

what? yu not gonna say his chink genes made him a super gentlemen, and it's all the angmohs fault for pissign him off?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this sounds so gayish.

real man can handle real relationship with their woman. we don't need other 'bros' to support us 'collectively'.

I am referring to the Mgtow community assistance and help through forum post and YouTube, Facebook and tweeter.

Not some gay fuckish that you are looking forward to.

Real man can handle women but some do need reminder and assistance from the Mgtow community comes in handy.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am referring to the Mgtow community assistance and help through forum post and YouTube, Facebook and tweeter.

Not some gay fuckish that you are looking forward to.

Real man can handle women but some do need reminder and assistance from the Mgtow community comes in handy.

Real man solve their own problems. If you need to go to youtube,facebook etc to get 'support' from your 'bros', you are probably either very insecure or a closet gay or both.