• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is LKY thinking as he lies on his bed in the ICU?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must be thinking why his CB Kia son and daughter in law didn't bring him along to eat Satay at Redhill Food Centre last week...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's probably thinking that if he didn't do the smart thing and be a language translator years ago, he most likely would be been dead 60 years ago. There's no glory in being a dead hero. Hardly anyone remembers them or writes musicals about their life story.

kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Carcass can still think?

Involuntary nerves chemical reaction to powerful drugs. like a severed lizard tail.
Even impotent dick will mari kita every time a pinoy male nurse walk past.

Ho Ching is probably dressing up as a pinoy male nurse and riding on it now.
While Loong exploiting daddy assets to the max.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii
kraakk .... Ptuii

Yes yes yes.
Johntan's gloryhole therapy for loong prostate
More lubricant for arse ram
Kraakk ptuii ... stroke stroke stroke

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Jeyaretnam can’t win the infighting. I’ll tell you why. WE are in charge. Every government ministry and department is under our control. And in the infighting, he will go down for the count every time … … I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy.”

I wonder if LKY would remember these words as he lie on his bed in the ICU....
Haha! There are countless other words that LKY should remember!
Here's another good read:

Lee Kuan Yew - Wikiquote

Supposing Catherine Lim was writing about me and not the prime minister...She would not dare, right? Because my posture, my response has been such that nobody doubts that if you take me on, I will put on knuckle-dusters and catch you in a cul de sac...Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no other way you can govern a Chinese society.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A proud man down for the count......

Even his Advance Medical Directive is now ignored, and he is likely to be a vegetable hooked up to tubes for a long time to come.....

The_Riddell_Museum2.jpg

He will be reflecting everyday on his words if his intellect is still operational ...... no better than a thinking brain suspended in a vat.....