• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if the CPF is bankrupt??? unable to repay

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wonder who the lynch mob will go for first?? Even the useless poodles might join in....

Then it might be Bahrain all over again.....pinky goes and ask najib to send his army in to kill stinkaporeans so as to restore "order" and the us cronies just stand by and watch all this bloody suppression w nary a word

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder who the lynch mob will go for first?? Even the useless poodles might join in....

Then it might be Bahrain all over again.....pinky goes and ask najib to send his army in to kill stinkaporeans so as to restore "order" and the us cronies just stand by and watch all this bloody suppression w nary a word

The fun thing is: you won't ever know if the CPF is bankrupt. The money is all locked up, only with an IOU to your name (CPF statement). It's not like everyone can do a bank run on the CPF. They'll just set up more barriers and obstacles (withdrawal age, minimum sum, Medi-crap schemes, special sneaky enhanced nomination forms etc).

This is precisely why the pappies have a lot of wealth: it's definitely not because of their brilliant investments or wealth generating strategies. Rather, it is from their wealth siphoning, money sucking schemes to entrap Sinkies into debt and poverty.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder who will know how much $ is there in cpf. I think even the highest position doggie may not know, this is top secret, anyone who finds out will be silenced !

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah Najib wants to deal with more Chinese. Good luck man!!

No wonder the chinese premier gave this fucking shithole stinkapore a complete miss when he was busy making alliances in SEA.

Stinkapore better watch, with pinky in charge and selling us log stock barrel to the treacherous americans, he will have his comeuppance.....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then the best sinkie can do is to take a huge soursop or cactus to shove it your their own arse.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wish cpf is bankrupt so the fucking dumbass daft and stupid sinkies will go monkey shyt crazy and turn this country into anarchy and hang all the PAP's with piano wires till their feet stop jiggling and shoot the bloody fts.

let singapore be a free country once more!!!!

liberty,freedom and justice for all!!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so much cover-ups and creative accounting coupled with no audited reports of Temasek and GIC , we can deduce that the CPF may be already bankrupt,a time bomb ticking to explode in the face of sinkees.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With so much cover-ups and creative accounting coupled with no audited reports of Temasek and GIC , we can deduce that the CPF may be already bankrupt,a time bomb ticking to explode in the face of sinkees.

about 7 years ago, businessmen already mentioned that the CPF is ALREADY bankrupted. i guess it takes a while for normal peasant to realise that.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why die, die, they must fix anyone who is not in their gang.

but dr mahati is smart.
he was very furious when many of the Malaysian cannot get back their cpf.he locked up the remainer $ in the cobs shares(if anyone remember ) during the currency control

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but dr mahati is smart.
he was very furious when many of the Malaysian cannot get back their cpf.he locked up the remainer $ in the cobs shares(if anyone remember ) during the currency control

I don't know about the background of the CLOB fiasco. However I remember LHL saying that it was legal:rolleyes: Then they went silent.:mad:

I held onto my CLOB shares & eventually was able to sell them them through my Spore broker. He had to use a Malaysian broker to do the selling.
A few years ago I opened a Malaysian online trading account & transferred the balance of my CLOB era Malaysian shares to Malaysia. I still own them because they are giving dividens.

Trading in Malaysia is cheaper than in Spore. The Malaysian broker does not charge a holding fee, or GST on dividens

ReadySteadyGO

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just give up lah Sinkies, why cry over split milk, treat it as money down the drain, the 60.1 still agreed on these what.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just give up lah Sinkies, why cry over split milk, treat it as money down the drain, the 60.1 still agreed on these what.

We just want to get back our CPF money,our money,nothing more and nothing less from the PAP Govt who has hijacked our CPF money for other purposes.This CPF issue is a ticking time bomb and if the PAP think that they can just brush off and gamble with the citizens' money,they will face dire consequences.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people will just accpet it as a write off and let the PAP do what it wants,,,,like since the PAP come into power

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about the background of the CLOB fiasco. However I remember LHL saying that it was legal:rolleyes: Then they went silent.:mad:

I held onto my CLOB shares & eventually was able to sell them them through my Spore broker. He had to use a Malaysian broker to do the selling.
A few years ago I opened a Malaysian online trading account & transferred the balance of my CLOB era Malaysian shares to Malaysia. I still own them because they are giving dividens.

Trading in Malaysia is cheaper than in Spore. The Malaysian broker does not charge a holding fee, or GST on dividens

i lose heavily in the clob shares when dr mat sudden announcement of the change.
durinng the clob era, i recalled goh is the PM
i dont know which country lose out more $$ when they locked each other assets,but definitely the people like us lose a lot

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i lose heavily in the clob shares when dr mat sudden announcement of the change.
durinng the clob era, i recalled goh is the PM
i dont know which country lose out more $$ when they locked each other assets,but definitely the people like us lose a lot

If I recall LHL was in charge of MAS.

If you had held onto your shares you would still have retained ownership. Just that you couldn't sell them for a few years. In my case I managed to pick up some cheap shares during the panic selling:smile:

CLOB was created for the benefit of SGX. They collected $ on the buying & selling of these shares & when the Malaysians complained they ignored the complaints. MAS insisted that it was legal but when the Malaysians forced the issue, where was MAS:confused: Just look what they did. Nothing. Zip. We have seen other fiascos e.g. the mini bond issue.

Fortunately I was totally out of the local market when the big crash came:smile: I had sold off all my Spore investments: unit trust, shares,.. I used the $$ to transitioned into the US & avoided the drama of the financial crisis. The only thing I still had was the Malaysian shares which I finally transferred to a Malaysian broker 2 year ago & the only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner:( It would have saved me some $ on deposit & gst fees.

I look at the $ in my CPF as a lost oppurtunity. If I had invested those funds invested I would today be $$$,$$$ richer