• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What I want in A Man!

SichuanMeiMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, SichuanMeiMei not real one. WTF.

My dream 完了, 没了. :o

If this would make you sleep better....
帅哥,我漂亮吗?

24bkc9j.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is me. i'm withdrawing my cpf savings and getting my pioneer package. wanna meet up? :wink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 142

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
show me your qualities as listed in my 1st post. Do you have any of them?

i don't have any of the 13 qualities except number 10. i have 3 cars but i rent them out to lyft and uber drivers for extra income. that's why my selfie shows me riding the train (auto snap feature on my iphone knockoff). also, i don't shave as it saves on razor blades. :wink:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't have any of the 13 qualities except number 10. i have 3 cars but i rent them out to lyft and uber drivers for extra income. that's why my selfie shows me riding the train (auto snap feature on my iphone knockoff). also, i don't shave as it saves on razor blades. :wink:

sorry then... not interested in such crap.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
show me your qualities as listed in my 1st post. Do you have any of them?

What you want is to be shown 10,000 shades of colors and to know Nirvana this side of heaven.
Be shown more positions than Kama Sutra and Perfumed Gardens and Japanese Manga combined.
Be fucked hard and fucked good and fucked long until your langchowhaihoifar.

Dont be shy and get a que number from me and wait for 13 months for present que to be satisfied.

Only if you do not have moley mole on your face and your face do not need a paper bag to cover

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you want is to be shown 10,000 shades of colors and to know Nirvana this side of heaven.
Be shown more positions than Kama Sutra and Perfumed Gardens and Japanese Manga combined.
Be fucked hard and fucked good and fucked long until your langchowhaihoifar.

Dont be shy and get a que number from me and wait for 13 months for present que to be satisfied.

Only if you do not have moley mole on your face and your face do not need a paper bag to cover

you sound really crass.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sound really crass.

I may sound crass.
But I am more an animal and a beast than a man.

I will find that animal in you and beasts and animals will be satisfied and satiated.

You better get that que number or you got to wait 15 months as all of them want even more fucks.
Many of them holding 2 or 3 que numbers. All who finished with me demanded yet another 5-6 que numbers
To be given to their sisters and mother and nieces and daughters.
One even gave a que number to her grandmother. Who turned out to be fucked by me 50 years ago or so.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may sound crass.
But I am more an animal and a beast than a man.

I will find that animal in you and beasts and animals will be satisfied and satiated.

You better get that que number or you got to wait 15 months as all of them want even more fucks.
Many of them holding 2 or 3 que numbers. All who finished with me demanded yet another 5-6 que numbers
To be given to their sisters and mother and nieces and daughters.
One even gave a que number to her grandmother. Who turned out to be fucked by me 50 years ago or so.
oh goodness gracious, stop stalking me.
your type of woman are in Geylang.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh goodness gracious, stop stalking me.
your type of woman are in Geylang.

Why should I be bothered with woman in Geylang when I got a backlog of 13 months of que holders?
I cannot do more than 2 in a night.
I am not one of those wham bam thank you mam!

Love making with me is a sincere process taking 3 to 4 hours, and after a lot of foreplay.
My wife also got to be satisfied first and foremost all the time as she is a good loving wife.

When you eventually get to me, and when I finished with you, you will regret not getting a few more que numbers instead of just one que number as then you got to wait another 14 months .

You will find more things to think of then your miserable kuchingkurad list
One quality to reign supreme over all other qualities
To fuck with flair and to fuck hard and fuck good and fuck long and fuck with imagination
NOTHING ELSE MATTER

You may think that I want someone who is buffed and tanned and looks like a bodybuilder model from GQ. Those things are nice and yes I like to look at those guys, but just like you don't need for me to look like Victoria Secret models I don't require it in my man.

OK. The 13 most important qualities that I look for in my man are:

1. Honesty
2. Intelligence
3. Nice Smile
4. Sense of Humor
5. Manners
6. Sensitivity
7. Sincerity
8. Gainfully employed
9. Has own place
10. Owns a car
11. Affectionate
12. Considerate
13. Thoughtful

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I be bothered with woman in Geylang when I got a backlog of 13 months of que holders?
I cannot do more than 2 in a night.
I am not one of those wham bam thank you mam!

Love making with me is a sincere process taking 3 to 4 hours, and after a lot of foreplay.
My wife also got to be satisfied first and foremost all the time as she is a good loving wife.

When you eventually get to me, and when I finished with you, you will regret not getting a few more que numbers instead of just one que number as then you got to wait another 14 months .

You will find more things to think of then your miserable kuchingkurad list
One quality to reign supreme over all other qualities
To fuck with flair and to fuck hard and fuck good and fuck long and fuck with imagination
NOTHING ELSE MATTER

go spout your spews elsewhere...you seem obsessed with me but i am defintely not interested in your kind.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie men are just too full of themselves. Either they visit prostitutes or they gamble.

Really a bunch of useless men.