• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to the police report lodged against Tin Pei Ling ?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I last remember this woman flouted election rules on "Cooling off" day by posting a snide remark on Facebook critical of Nicole Seah, what happen to her case?

Surprised to find her on the Government Parliamentary Committee for Home Affairs and Law, so police cannot touch her already.

After makeover, prettier than Nicole Seah ???
Tin%20Pei%20Ling.jpg

Hi! I am a young Singaporean who loves Singapore & am passionate about people around me. Thank you for checking out this page & let’s stay connected!

Biography
Tin Pei Ling is currently the youngest elected Member of Parliament in Singapore and represents the Marine Parade GRC (MacPherson). She also sits on the Government Parliamentary Committee for Health, Home Affairs and Law. She is interested in diverse topics, particularly issues relating to youth, elderly and mental health.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why it is so important to gang up with PAP. The rewards are XtreasonousX tremendous. No talent never mind.

228.jpg

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad,

How can it be Denise's fault when no one knows her existence?
It is the Singaporeans voters fault for not daring to ask Denise to show herself.

Maybe Singaporeans just want to wait until 2016 to see if Denise exist :biggrin:

After 2016, there is always 2020. :biggrin:

Last edited: