• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Happened to My Country, Singapore?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMHO allowing cyclists on pedestrian footpaths is a ticking time-bomb.
With more and more Singaporeans hitting 50 and above, not all of them drive, can afford to drive.. if they go on the walkways, and some inconsiderate cyclist peddles fast.. I doubt the elderly can avoid or evade in time.
And if nothing is done to curb the number of cyclists on pedestrian walkways, I can bet you more accidents will happen.. but I don't kown when or how bad it will be.
Last time cyclists have to register their bicycles for a licence.. why not continue and charge foreigners MORE?

Good post. I am in complete agreement especially with regard to the elderly

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my friend was in Italy and she visited a branded store which has a big poster which says "We dont sell to China people"

Dont be myopic and think you know a lot because you read Financial News and know PIGS

There are sure to be peoples hate China... This is not some rockets science that China and India are growing... There are very low percentage of rich peoples in these countries... But they just need 1% of peoples travelling.. They will flood the whole world...

2013 Singapore visitors, China 2.2millions, India 900K, Japan 800K and the whole of Europe only 1.6 Million... So it is normal that you see more Chinese and Indian in JBP...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are sure to be peoples hate China... This is not some rockets science that China and India are growing... There are very low percentage of rich peoples in these countries... But they just need 1% of peoples travelling.. They will flood the whole world...

2013 Singapore visitors, China 2.2millions, India 900K, Japan 800K and the whole of Europe only 1.6 Million... So it is normal that you see more Chinese and Indian in JBP...

it is not just the number that matters. Do you know what matter most?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really? Will any business put up a sign to say: "We dont welcome Japanese. We dont sell to Japanese?"

Dont try to skirt the obvious issue that some european countries dont welcome PRCs

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? Will any business put up a sign to say: "We dont welcome Japanese. We dont sell to Japanese?"

Dont try to skirt the obvious issue that some european countries dont welcome PRCs

zXkzy.jpg

Please refer to the attached.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their equipment and scope of service, is a mirror image of Singapore Police Force. What else they cant do ?

AETOS Security Management, a wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Pte Ltd, provides integrated and tailor-made solutions that cater to the security needs of a diverse clientele.

Established in 2004, we commenced operations following the strategic merger of the Auxiliary Police Forces of PSA Corporation Ltd, Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd (ST Kinetics) and Changi International Airport Services Pte Ltd (CIAS). This brought together the functional capabilities and experience of the country’s leading security units in maritime, key installations protection and aviation – all under one roof.

We continue to grow our team with professionals from the police force, military and public service entities, all bringing with them years of experience and know-how. We are well equipped to secure Singapore’s air, sea and land checkpoints, as well as key and strategic installations with a highly trained armed and unarmed security force.

Today, we have also optimised the combined strength of our processes, methodologies and manpower to provide an integrated suite of security services that include training and consultancy, event and asset security management,
and a host of other security and technology solutions.

Our unique and comprehensive approach to security therefore enables us to fully grasp the precise needs of clients and businesses of all sizes, however complex and diverse. We possess the expertise, dedication, strength and confidence to provide single and multi-level security options that give you a complete sense of security.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their equipment and scope of service, is a mirror image of Singapore Police Force. What else they cant do ?

AETOS Security Management, a wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Pte Ltd, provides integrated and tailor-made solutions that cater to the security needs of a diverse clientele.

Established in 2004, we commenced operations following the strategic merger of the Auxiliary Police Forces of PSA Corporation Ltd, Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd (ST Kinetics) and Changi International Airport Services Pte Ltd (CIAS). This brought together the functional capabilities and experience of the country’s leading security units in maritime, key installations protection and aviation – all under one roof.

We continue to grow our team with professionals from the police force, military and public service entities, all bringing with them years of experience and know-how. We are well equipped to secure Singapore’s air, sea and land checkpoints, as well as key and strategic installations with a highly trained armed and unarmed security force.

Today, we have also optimised the combined strength of our processes, methodologies and manpower to provide an integrated suite of security services that include training and consultancy, event and asset security management,
and a host of other security and technology solutions.

Our unique and comprehensive approach to security therefore enables us to fully grasp the precise needs of clients and businesses of all sizes, however complex and diverse. We possess the expertise, dedication, strength and confidence to provide single and multi-level security options that give you a complete sense of security.

they are not the SPF

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rot is insidious.

i'm a witness the past 2 weeks. while i was there, the mrt was working with no breakdowns nor delays. all food courts were humming with hungry customers waiting in line. some were not even hungry, just enjoying makan because food was affordable. construction work was everywhere as usual, indicating an expanding economy. workers were given living quarters and transportation to work sites. there were no riots. hardly saw any poodles in action as there were no incidents warranting their presence. the only unusual event was a truck sinking into the road at upper changi. but the truck was extracted and road patched in no time. :biggrin:

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should come to geylang. Same thing happen on the roads, just 10 times worse.

i agree. geylang and little india have the worst traffic and pedestrian habits. a driver needs 360 degree vision when driving through these 2 places.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF = 锦衣卫,
Gurkha = 东厂,
AETOS = 保镖局 ? 

AETOs is like a security agency to provide security services to its partners. The SPF is to prevent, deter and detect crime. They are totally different. Likewise, Gurkha is different from SPF

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree. geylang and little india have the worst traffic and pedestrian habits. a driver needs 360 degree vision when driving through these 2 places.

the number of hotspots in SG is getting more. Singaporeans have been telling PAP abt Little India for many years. It's pap's negligence that caused the riot.

Now people are telling the pap abt geylang. Do we need another riot to wake up the pap?

Singaporeans are telling the pap abt the danger of having PRC enclave, filipino enclave. is pap listening?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i'm a witness the past 2 weeks. while i was there, the mrt was working with no breakdowns nor delays. all food courts were humming with hungry customers waiting in line. some were not even hungry, just enjoying makan because food was affordable. construction work was everywhere as usual, indicating an expanding economy. workers were given living quarters and transportation to work sites. there were no riots. hardly saw any poodles in action as there were no incidents warranting their presence. the only unusual event was a truck sinking into the road at upper changi. but the truck was extracted and road patched in no time. :biggrin:

The only way to get spoilt brat sinkies to appreciate the PAP is for them to experience life with the incompetent WP in charge. :rolleyes:

Alternatively, they can try living in Auckland for 6 months. The rail system breaks down every other day, prisoners escape from custody weekly, floods occur monthly along with earthquakes and typhoons, the roads are full of stoned and drunk drivers, burglaries in my neighborhood alone average 5 per week, car theft is at an all time high and any infrastructure project takes 30 years to get off the ground.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way to get spoilt brat sinkies to appreciate the PAP is for them to experience life with the incompetent WP in charge. :rolleyes:

Alternatively, they can try living in Auckland for 6 months. The rail system breaks down every other day, prisoners escape from custody weekly, floods occur monthly along with earthquakes and typhoons, the roads are full of stoned and drunk drivers, burglaries in my neighborhood alone average 5 per week, car theft is at an all time high and any infrastructure project takes 30 years to get off the ground.

PAPpies made me gave up cycling! :oIo:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no need to compare SG with any country.

we know a bad govt when we see one

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAPpies made me gave up cycling! :oIo:

Auckland is a lot safer when it comes to cycling. Just upgraded to Di2. Used to be a Campy fan but now I've switched to electronic shifting, I'll never go back to manual.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Auckland is a lot safer when it comes to cycling. Just upgraded to Di2. Used to be a Campy fan but now I've switched to electronic shifting, I'll never go back to manual.

Japanese is the Best! That is why Mr Lee Con You chose to work under them during the Japanese Occupation. To hell with the Ang Mohs! :oIo: