• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to Gerald Ee??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was in the press, a few years back. He got colon cancer and was cured.

there's no such thing as "cured" for cancer. he goes into remission. remission can last for years, decades, and almost a lifetime but not completely unless he's the lucky one in tens of millions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's no such thing as "cured" for cancer. he goes into remission. remission can last for years, decades, and almost a lifetime but not completely unless he's the lucky one in tens of millions.

I think quite rare to hear of people surviving for decades after cancer go into remission if cancer was discovered after it spread. Only know of LHL case surviving for more than two decades, my family/relatives had cancer that relapsed in the form of other type of cancer and passed away within five to ten years. Got to take extra care to check when under remission but sometimes it is difficult to detect cancer. One relative had nose cancer and relapsed as bone cancer few years later, detection was difficult and costly, couldn't detect where was the cancer until much later stage then knew it was the bone.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought he had cancer or something, mentioned that there was blood in his faeces and he went for a checkup. I think that was him

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some wise man say eat soursop can cure cancer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard is from SJI same same Tancho.

Why today dig up all the vile alumni from my alma mater? Super malu and ashamed.