• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does it mean if a young lady tell you she'll give you her everything?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This type of problem can become very complicating. Damn confusing.

hi there

1. joe, just be beware of such statement and gal.
2. if you underperformed, she cries rape too:biggrin:
3. give you everything means nothing.
4. gal, woman or what does not give anything.
5. what she wants is raw:p
6. just make sure that there is no string attached.
7. or else you find yourself hooking up with one "sadplumpgal" individual:cool:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Give you everything? Means including the hole la. :biggrin:

*sidetrack, how come I cannot see images? :*:

I posted many images and videos here but people's faces must respect la

She wants your money, no money no honey,understand.

I think she is the real deal not those who care about money she can survive on her own no problem.

Pii joetys , tell her this :

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8fV41FcKA4M" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pii Spotter this one if I tell sure mati la I think I give myself a couple more meetings then lets see

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a sweet young thing when you are in your 40's and above. At 47 years of age she is SYT when you are in your 60's. When you are in your 90's, any age below 70 is a SYT.:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
27 is of marrying age. maybe she wants to marry you.

Actually in Thailand this type of thing can be very simple and everyone understands which is why the word "gig" was coined. It means in a relationship without any legal responsibility. For instant if a woman come to know a married man she can accept that the man will not marry her. Or if a very prominent or hi-so man and woman come together as a couple they could live like husband and wife and have kids yet not married because each may have more to lose if it failed. Another example is if a woman knows her relationship is just temporary with a man knowing that the man will change partner. etc etc

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Spotter this one if I tell sure mati la I think I give myself a couple more meetings then lets see

Can you handle it when she tells you :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t-vTaktsUSw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
SBF Couples

Leongsam & Wendy
xe4dqa.jpg

Joetys & SadPlumpGirl
2qch0g6.jpg

AhMeng & IHP
29o1mab.jpg

Tonychat & Tonychat
29xckkz.jpg

Hotbot, Krafty & Nutbush
mjwqb8.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So either way the man benefits more,,,and all men have their needs,,so y complain?? in spore cos of womans crapster and in ang mor lands cos of human rights etc,,men are the ones that screwed,,now man can screw i dont see an issue

Actually in Thailand this type of thing can be very simple and everyone understands which is why the word "gig" was coined. It means in a relationship without any legal responsibility. For instant if a woman come to know a married man she can accept that the man will not marry her. Or if a very prominent or hi-so man and woman come together as a couple they could live like husband and wife and have kids yet not married because each may have more to lose if it failed. Another example is if a woman knows her relationship is just temporary with a man knowing that the man will change partner. etc etc

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tried asking her out for another date, she turned it down with an excuse that she's not feeling well. Guess its over.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This song says it all

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XjBwAYIxUso" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This song says it all

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XjBwAYIxUso" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

You damn solid, all your songs very meaningful.

Thanks Pii Spotter

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
If_you_know_what_I_mean.jpg

kind of too obvious?

Attachments

• 2790387-IF-you-know-what-i-mean.png
    2790387-IF-you-know-what-i-mean.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont listen to the sourgrapes here. Just grab mai tu liao. She offered you everything you never accept on the spot ofcourse now must tarik harga a bit.