• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of ZARA clothes? Are they worth getting?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can get a shirt and a pair of decent jeans or pants for less than $50 and still look good and smart in them without people realizing how much they actually cost.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
summer-outfit-men-one-walking-man-sunglasses-t-shirt-bermuda-shorts-walking-flat-shoes-with-ha...jpg

This kind of casual wear is best for Sinkieland's weather.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about Cotton On? Not as low SES as the unholy trinity (Giordano, Bossini, Baleno), but also not as expensive as some other brands.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can get a shirt and a pair of decent jeans or pants for less than $50 and still look good and smart in them without people realizing how much they actually cost.

jeans over 30 bucks can get meh ?

i did manage to get a surprisingly good quality Cotton On shirt for under 15 bucks at Zalora............but jeans can get for 30+ bucks meh ?:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jeans over 30 bucks can get meh ?

i did manage to get a surprisingly good quality Cotton On shirt for under 15 bucks at Zalora............but jeans can get for 30+ bucks meh ?:eek:

These budget clothes shops have sales and promotions every now and then.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
zara is like massimo dutti, high end sounding names, but designed for mass market on the low end. they are both owned by Inditex, based in Spain. Zara is on par with Emporio Armani, depending on what range you are looking at.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
10615976.jpg
And here’s why physique is more important than the branding of your attire. You think anyone cares if she was wearing Lululemon? Haha