• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Chinaman owned LocaL restaurants ?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My buddy toLd me recentLy he dined at one steamboat outLet operated by a Chinaman & wife team; and when the broth was served; he actuaLLy found a toothpick & some gooey stuffs resembLing baLances of tissues !
These ppL ah ; reaLLy unethicaL ~..
:eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My buddy toLd me recentLy he dined at one steamboat outLet operated by a Chinaman & wife team; and when the broth was served; he actuaLLy found a toothpick & some gooey stuffs resembLing baLances of tissues !

so it is you who complain to NEA about besotted's restaurant ?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U friend shoulkd take photo of the food serve and also shop name. Post it to let others to see and decide. Photo is more powerful than few thousand word.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
猛龙过江。 and sinkees allow that to happen. Don't blame others when sinkees can't even defend your home ground. Uniquely sinking land.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avoid Chinamen owned restaurants if you don't want to get sick.

That is why me and my friends only dine at fine restaurants where we personally know the chefs and owners are Ang Mohs.

Ang Moh owned and managed restaurants are the best!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never eat those ma la steamboat along the stretch of Beach road / Geylang road, its dirty...... See many Sinkies eating here I shakes my head....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avoid Chinamen owned restaurants if you don't want to get sick.

That is why me and my friends only dine at fine restaurants where we personally know the chefs and owners are Ang Mohs.

Ang Moh owned and managed restaurants are the best!

It'll be even better if the Ang Mohs serve up some of their 'special sauce' to go with your food.