• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you notice about the new LeongSam?

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that his one liner are no longer as insightful and sharp as compared to the LS in the delphi forum. In the delphi forum, his one liner sting but sometime you do agree with him.

The new LS is however something totally different, he make friends with others (including a few AK) and allows others to befriend him. I think he no longer held as much power as he once wield in delphi or else he is setting a bad example as an administrator who is expected to be impartial. Instead he allows AK to actively befriend him and seek his power and protection when the AK cannot stand the heat in the forum. Remind me of the relationship between the eunuch and the emperor.

By becoming too involved with the eunuch, LS lost his creditability and aura with the rest of the forummer. Sometime you have to be different and aloof in order to govern. This I must say the present LS failed badly.

:cool:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh you are here again to promote ur site har, save it lah.. If you can get 100,000 posts in four month, then come back again.

Why always come here to throw some sinkie jealous juice?

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you are here again to promote ur site har, save it lah.. If you can get 100,000 posts in four month, then come back again.

Why always come here to throw some sinkie jealous juice?

So quickly offline, went to log in as a clone oredi? What a sinkie behavior.

Last edited:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah .. he is same vulgar-minded individual. Just getting more active to give his forum a much needed boost. Same few fellas posting here day-in-day-out.:rolleyes:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that his one liner are no longer as insightful and sharp as compared to the LS in the delphi forum. In the delphi forum, his one liner sting but sometime you do agree with him.

The new LS is however something totally different, he make friends with others (including a few AK) and allows others to befriend him. I think he no longer held as much power as he once wield in delphi or else he is setting a bad example as an administrator who is expected to be impartial. Instead he allows AK to actively befriend him and seek his power and protection when the AK cannot stand the heat in the forum. Remind me of the relationship between the eunuch and the emperor.

By becoming too involved with the eunuch, LS lost his creditability and aura with the rest of the forummer. Sometime you have to be different and aloof in order to govern. This I must say the present LS failed badly.

:cool:

mzd.jpg

"不管 old Leongsam or new Leongsam, 只要会 manage the forum well 就是 a good Leongsam. Hei hei hei.."

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mzd.jpg

"不管 old Leongsam or new Leongsam, 只要会 manage the forum well 就是 a good Leongsam. Hei hei hei.."

tis quote nt fr ze man in dat pig ler ... :p

(u cannot reply: tis pig, dat pig, as long as iz a pig, iz a gd pig, wor ...) :p

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la. Character.

But most people age except some of the older movie stars.

It seems that Carina Lau and Maggie Cheung still look so hot. :smile:

with so much money spend pumping chemical into their bodies, of course they look hot. Only Tony know how Carina look like in the morning.:eek: