• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you call this kind of person....

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a person at work who is a burden to the company. He tends to talk a lot and has excuses for practically every one of his failures.

At the heart of it, he is a smart chap who can use his mouth to weasel out everything and looks on the surface like a hard worker, but when you scratch beneath the surface, he is doing a lot of unproductive stuff and never achieving any milestones.

Is there a proper english word to describe these kind of people? I sometimes say "weasel" or "teflon", "snake king" but surely there was be some kind of pathological condition to describe such people.

jw5

Loyal
Some companies call this kind of person the Chief Executive Officer.

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to all who up my points!

After I kenna points deducted just for having a Malay nick, I would like to thank all the kind souls who gave me even more points after.

Thank you to those who lifted up my points! I wish I knew who you are and I will do the same next time when I can give point!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a person at work who is a burden to the company. He tends to talk a lot and has excuses for practically every one of his failures.

At the heart of it, he is a smart chap who can use his mouth to weasel out everything and looks on the surface like a hard worker, but when you scratch beneath the surface, he is doing a lot of unproductive stuff and never achieving any milestones.

Is there a proper english word to describe these kind of people? I sometimes say "weasel" or "teflon", "snake king" but surely there was be some kind of pathological condition to describe such people.

You are describing my ex-HongKee boss. The word is "mo-lan-yung".

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There is more than one of such monikers.....................................

Yeah, its a group. The (infP) scheme has bought the moniker game to another level. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kept seeing the word sadplumpgirl in my mind when I read this thread.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i call them singaporean