• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do women really want?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read just a few days ago that Johnny Depp is getting a divorce from Vanessa Paradis and I just realized my fav NBA player Steve Nash is also divorced. These men are potent (both have at least 2 kids), rich, good physique and definitely not too ugly, so why are they getting a divorce? I have also read in other forums that there are many women (esp in USA) whose husbands are the sole bread winner and that they play the part of a full time home maker at home, and yet, they are still complaining they are not getting enough sex even at the age of 40 plus with several kids...I myself may be getting one in a few months time, with the most stupid reason: differences in sleep pattern, leading to exhaustion and therefore a lack of sex...

So what do women really want? I realize SG girls, say 7/10 just likes to dominate their husbands for the sake of dominating, but does not do so when it comes to sex...

Comments please...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
a well dressed handsome prick....thats what they want.

prick.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what do women really want? ...
Comments please...

Here are your answers. I'm not going to tell you directly; it's far more effective for you to do some reading yourself and draw your own conclusions.

In Defense of Women (H. L. Mencken)
http://www.eldritchpress.org/hlm/defense.htm

The Manipulated Man (Esther Vilar)
http://dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the_manipulated_man.pdf

Sperm Wars (Robin Baker)
http://speedlimited.mischosting.com/SpermWars.pdf

Sex-Ploytation (Matthew Fitzgerald)
http://www.revolucionantifeminista.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/sex-ploytation.pdf

On Women (Arthur Schopenhauer)
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main cause for all divorces is, men and women go into a marital union with different mindsets. How so?

The man marries her hoping she would not change (keeping her looks, figure and sex drive) while the woman marries him hoping he will change (stop smoking, gambling, more loving).

The sad truth is, the woman WILL change and the man NOT.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Err...women always dun know what they want but only know what they dun want.

I guess it is the same when it comes to relationship.

Can never satisfy them since they dun know what they want.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, if you are a man who do not indulge in the 4 sins, namely smoking, gambling, womanizing, drinking you would be considered a decent and good catch. Nowadays women want "good sex", "reputation", "adventure", "excitement"...I am certain even if they get a LV bag every other month they are still not satisfied and still do not know what they want...

I have friends who tell me after they have the first kid, the sex life just goes down the drain, as in they cant stand long because they have screwed the same person for years, and also a lot of SG girls only want kids for reputation sake, that is to look normal, rather than the having the mindset of a nucleus family...

The movie "Children of Men" really forecast the future well, that is we may all be barren and infertile in the near future, and as a result, lead to extinction....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have friends who tell me after they have the first kid, the sex life just goes down the drain, as in they cant stand long because they have screwed the same person for years, and also a lot of SG girls only want kids for reputation sake, that is to look normal, rather than the having the mindset of a nucleus family...

To make things worse, sex is rationed out once in a while by most married women as a reward for the husband's good behavior. Usually, that good behavior entails buying her expensive/shiny things.

What difference is there with prostitution? None.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the past, if you are a man who do not indulge in the 4 sins, namely smoking, gambling, womanizing, drinking you would be considered a decent and good catch. Nowadays women want "good sex", "reputation", "adventure", "excitement"...I am certain even if they get a LV bag every other month they are still not satisfied and still do not know what they want...

The movie "Children of Men" really forecast the future well, that is we may all be barren and infertile in the near future, and as a result, lead to extinction....

Hey you want your woman to be interested in you. Then you tell her what she should think and not wonder how and what they think of you. Fuck them, who gives a shit what they think. If they are not happy then fuck off from your life.

The strange thng iis women loves a men who behave like this and treat them like shit. Why? Because they are a piece of worthless shit. It is your fault for not training her properly and they go wild and crazy, eventually screw you up.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To make things worse, sex is rationed out once in a while by most married women as a reward for the husband's good behavior. Usually, that good behavior entails buying her expensive/shiny things.

That is because women are a pieces of worthless slut. Women should be treated as one and be treated like shit to make them beg you for sex.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck!!!! Settlement of more than $1billion

You see, try and think of the maths involved.

Supposed a rich man has a net worth of $100 million. His wife divorces him, and takes half. He now has $50 million left. He's dealt a severe financial blow, but he still can live quite comfortably.

Now think of a poorer man who has, say, $500K in total cash and assets. Wife divorces him and takes half. $250K gone. He is FUCKED.

Moral of the story: marriage is a business transaction bound by contract law. Understand what you are getting into before you decide to propose, buy a flat together, get a wedding ring which costs 3x your monthly salary etc.

Don't let the notions of 'true love' or 'soulmate' cloud your judgement.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap totally agree but i think it is more of a transaction with fate rather than with a female...I guess the female species is slowly evolving to be insect-like, where the females solely need the males around just for their sperm and for themselves to fulfill an empty egg, or milestone, after which like the praying mantis, they will devour the male..agreed that females should be educated, but rather then use the knowledge for better good, they seem to be using it for selfish and personal reasons..no wonder there are so few female inventors in history...

jw5

Loyal
I just realized my fav NBA player Steve Nash is also divorced.

The biggest idiot has got to be fellow NBA player Tony Parker.
He was married to Eva Longaria (chiobu latino of Desperate Housewives fame) but instead chose to have a fling with his team-mate's normal looking wife. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't try to understand them lah. women - the biggest mystery in the universe.

if they don't know what they want, how can we men know what they want...right?

so just fuck them anywhere, anytime and anyhow...i can tell you they really enjoy it!!! if you can fuck them in your car, it will send them to heavens!

women loved to be loved, loved to be show-cased, loved to wear nice dresses, loved to have nice companions....and nanbeh, sinkie women love to be with angmohs!...and many will return crying home! one girl friend admitted to me, bloody big angmoh did cannot perform as well as our small but powerful asian dick!!!!! by the time they reach their 40s, anymoh dicks lampeh liao!!!!...and they start hunting for new watering holes!!!!.....just my old man's thoughts lah..

anyway, divorce is very common now lah....don't get along divorce lor...and the most important factor is incompatible or unsatisfied sex!!!...believe it or not,SEX is damned important in any marriage...if you find your spouse sexually repulsive, better file for divorce before you start philandering around and passing the bug.....HUAT LAH!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The biggest idiot has got to be fellow NBA player Tony Parker.
He was married to Eva Longaria (chiobu latino of Desperate Housewives fame) but instead chose to have a fling with his team-mate's normal looking wife. :biggrin:

good powerful and adventurous sex from very simple women....some glamorous women are just wooden planks!!! HUAT!!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women Jokes
Understanding a Woman

We need REALLY MEANS I want

You want REALLY MEANS You need

It's your decision REALLY MEANS The correct decision should be obvious by now.

We need to talk REALLY MEANS I need to complain

Do what you want REALLY MEANS You'll pay for this later.

You're ... so manly REALLY MEANS You need a shave and you sweat a lot.

Sure... go ahead REALLY MEANS I don't want you to.

I'm not upset REALLY MEANS Of course I'm upset, you moron!

You're certainly attentive tonight. REALLY MEANS Is sex all you ever think about?

I'm not emotional! And I'm not overreacting! REALLY MEANS I'm on my period.

Be romantic, turn out the lights. REALLY MEANS I'm Embarrassed

This kitchen is so inconvenient REALLY MEANS I want a new house.

You have to learn to communicate. REALLY MEANS Just agree with me.

Yes REALLY MEANS No

No REALLY MEANS No

Maybe REALLY MEANS No

I heard a noise REALLY MEANS I noticed you were almost asleep.

Do you love me? REALLY MEANS I'm going to ask for something expensive.

How much do you love me? REALLY MEANS I did something you're not going to like.

I'll be ready in a minute. REALLY MEANS Be patient I'll be a while.

Am I a little fat? REALLY MEANS Tell me I'm beautiful.

I'm sorry. REALLY MEANS You'll be sorry.

Do you like this recipe? REALLY MEANS It's easy to fix, so get used to it.

Was that the baby? REALLY MEANS Why don't you wake up and deal with the baby.

I'm not yelling! REALLY MEANS Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.

All we're going to buy is a soap dish REALLY MEANS Major shopping trip. Did you bring your checkbook?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One pay to fark, & fark, you have to pay, makes one wonder, why do one get married at all??