• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do the Americans take for veragel?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's risk factor but obviously not the only factor as 50% of the world population harbor the virus.

85% have no symptoms whatsoever. 2% of those with the bacteria develop cancer.

i did not know you have medical knowledge as well, apart from your bicycle, photography and railway track knowledge.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i did not know you have medical knowledge as well, apart from your bicycle, photography and railway track knowledge.

It's just general knowledge. When someone I am associated with develops a particular symptom, I do some research to help out.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After taking a course of anti biotics. Eat yoghurt to balance things out.

No. I have not. Maybe I should test for h. pylori bacteria to see if it is peptic ulcer. The reason why I take veragel is I am taking antibiotics and to prevent the stomach from getting too acidity, which leads to gastric if unchecked, I need the veragel. If I don't take antibiotics, then I don't need veragel. I just need to keep the acid down and don't need to inhibit acid, which is why I asked for antacid and not proton-pump inhibitors. By the way, Tums is also a common antacid but I prefer Gaviscon now that I 'discovered' it.

Has h. pylori bacteria anything to do with cancer?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As yellowarse pointed out, Veragel is not Omeprazole. Veragel is antacid. Omeprazole is proton-pump inhibitors.

I'm just looking for an antacid.

I finally found out what Veragel is. The veragel wrapper never states the ingredients.

http://fareastdrug.com/veragel-factsheet.php

Veragel DMS Tablets
- Aluminium Hydroxide - Magnesium Carbonate co-precipitate – 325mg
- Dicyclomine HCI - 2.5mg
- Dimethicone - 10mg

Oh so!...me mistake then!...I used to have a couple of them hanging around in the medicine cabinet...me go check!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After taking a course of anti biotics. Eat yoghurt to balance things out.

Not all can do that, If I do that...sure there will be balance..all the contents in my intestines...will be emptied!! for I am Lactose intolerant...but I am sucker for fresh milk & yoghurt!..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you're useless.

I don't build railway tracks so I have no practical experience. Railways were just a hobby. Whatever I know is now readily available online.

However, if you ask me how to get the best out of Phase One IQ160 digital backs, I have loads of practical knowledge that you won't find anywhere else.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't build railway tracks so I have no practical experience. Whatever I know is now readily available online.

However, if you ask me how to get the best out of Phase One IQ160 digital backs, I have loads of practical knowledge that you won't find anywhere else.

yeah, you told me that you sold that for d800E.
you giving out false info again?
by the way, i am thinking to buy the latest leica m 240, but i find manual focus in 2013, passe.

i also fear that if i bring the M outside to take photo, some opposition supporters might steal it because they have finanical difficulty.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
yeah, you told me that you sold that for d800E.
you giving out false info again?
by the way, i am thinking to buy the latest leica m 240, but i find manual focus in 2013, passe.

i also fear that if i bring the M outside to take photo, some opposition supporters might steal it because they have finanical difficulty.

I ended up not getting the D800E. The person who talked me out of it was the owner of the photo store himself. Sorry I forgot to update you.

From what I have just read about the justification for theft in Singapore, I suggest you don't use ANYTHING expensive at all. Stick to a $99 compact camera so if the opposition losers steal it, you can simply buy another.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ended up not getting the D800E. The person who talked me out of it was the owner of the photo store himself. Sorry I forgot to update you.

From what I have just read about the justification for theft in Singapore, I suggest you don't use ANYTHING expensive at all. Stick to a $99 compact camera so if the opposition losers steal it, you can simply buy another.

what kind of photo shop owner is that?
what did he said about nikon 800E, tell me.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
what kind of photo shop owner is that?
what did he said about nikon 800E, tell me.

He said that if I have an IQ160 digital back, I don't need a D800E which has a lower pixel count and a smaller sensor.

He's now trying to sell me the IQ260 back instead.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He said that if I have an IQ160 digital back, I don't need a D800E which has a lower pixel count and a smaller sensor.

He's now trying to sell me the IQ260 back instead.

oh right, he is a typical photo shop owner after all.