• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do I do with my Power?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Peppercrab is a she? Wow ...that's news ...so foolish of me to think of Peppercrab was a he...she now has my respect, the first lesbian couple with kids in sinkapore. And surprise that the PAP accept her into the party.

hi there

1. bro, one thing for sure.
2. ah pep writes too nicely just like some "ko liang" mah:biggrin:
3. yes, i can bet on it.
4. ah pep could be some pus in disguise as some german prick:p

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. no offence bro.
2. how much did you pay to get those credentials:biggrin:
3. just joking hoh:p

Bro, the way you post your question to him machiam are you curious but scare to offend him. Are you frightened by his "credentials"?:biggrin:
No offence, just joking hor. :p:biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahaha...i was wondering how come this thread takes so long before being thrown into the heap...was about to accuse mod for not doing their job! hahaha...:biggrin: