• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Curry Favor Do You Like ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone has tried the spiciest curry in the world ?

PEOPLE would be horrified at the thought of being sprayed with tear gas – but when ordering the “world’s spiciest curry” that is pretty much what you are signing up for.

A British-themed restaurant in Manhattan has made a phaal so hot it includes the Bhut Naga Jolokia chilli, used to make tear gas.

The curry measures ONE MILLION units on the Scoville scale – and chefs at the Brick Lane Curry House, named after the East London street known as a UK mecca for a “ruby murray”, wear masks to cook it.

A-restaurant-in-New-York-is-serving-up-a-curry-so-fiercely-hot-chefs-have-to-wear-gas-masks-to-p.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam has already deleted his own post, obviously he doesn't take himself seriously either. :biggrin:
Sam is the best! He is spot on on the spelling.

I only got a C6 for England. I did better in my Chinese cos I curry favor with the teacher to get the exam tips.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is stupid. Buy fish head curry from chinese shop and blame indians for diarrhea.

I suspect the Chinese stall curry favor with the Indian curry stall to make the fish head curry. They make a cut . No wonder the fish curry is so expensive . And the curry flavour is Indian.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Sam is the best! He is spot on on the spelling.

I only got a C6 for England. I did better in my Chinese cos I curry favor with the teacher to get the exam tips.

Why didn't you curry favor with the English teacher? :confused:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all have people curry favor us at one time or another and for one reason or another. Some are very flattery. They heap praises on you and treat you like king.They polish your shoes, bring you your tea and tidy up your office. Do you like this kind of curry favor?

jw5

Loyal
We all have people curry favor us at one time or another and for one reason or another. Some are very flattery. They heap praises on you and treat you like king.They polish your shoes, bring you your tea and tidy up your office. Do you like this kind of curry favor?

I don't like, but the needy wannabe boss of this forum likes. What about you? :biggrin: