• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What can I prepare while awaiting IELTS?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would like to check with the resident experts here what documents e.g. police clearance can I prepare beforehand while awaiting my IELTS examination? I need to take IELTS as I need to score a band 7 across to register with the Professional Body in Australia before I can look for a job...your kind advice please...?

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point doing the medical or police clearance at this time... you should only do these 2 the last of all.

If you are applying for a general skills migration visa - MOST importantly you need the appropriate Skills Assessing Authority to verify that your certifications are VALID according to your expectations. If this fails, you cannot get the points to justify your skills. If you have completed this and gotten their approval.... then need to do the IELTS, and submit the application.

By the way - if you are applying with family, I believe the spouse also need to pass IELTS above 6points.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IELTS 7.0? Wow, this confirms what I heard from a middle east guy recently who was trying to migrate to Oz.

Luckily, I never had to take this test, but going from my England, sure fail one until jialat.

Any website with a good demo test? Maybe I can challenge myself...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought raised to 8.0 now?

IELTS 7.0? Wow, this confirms what I heard from a middle east guy recently who was trying to migrate to Oz.

Luckily, I never had to take this test, but going from my England, sure fail one until jialat.

Any website with a good demo test? Maybe I can challenge myself...