• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are your reasons for leaving s'pore?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The reasons for leaving our beloved country could be many. Many of us are disgusted with the way our PAP is running the country, so be it. There are still many who admired how Singapore is governed. If we feel no longer happy living here, just leave while you can. Just a word of advice is never to talk bad about our own country to your new neighbors in your new settlement. Just say you prefer a more spacious living & carefree lifestyle in a bigger country instead of land scare country like Singapore. You never know what happens one day if your relationship with your new neighbors turn sour & they will use your own words against you.
I don't know what shit you talking about. I always talk bad about singapore and the PAP on this forum, in this country and when I travel overseas. Its time that more people around the world realize what a fuck up situation this is.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ma
I don't know what shit you talking about. I always talk bad about singapore and the PAP on this forum, in this country and when I travel overseas. Its time that more people around the world realize what a fuck up situation this is.
May I ask you a question? Are you still staying in Singapore?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what shit you talking about. I always talk bad about singapore and the PAP on this forum, in this country and when I travel overseas. Its time that more people around the world realize what a fuck up situation
This peacemaker pig is of binary thought. If you are here you should shut up. You can only speak when you leave. A retard of the highest order. He would still be picking cotton if he were black

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This peacemaker pig is of binary thought. If you are here you should shut up. You can only speak when you leave. A retard of the highest order. He would still be picking cotton if he were black
You have mistaken what I meant, when you stay or travel overseas, you keep ratting bad about the country you come from, people only tends to look down on you especially for Singapore a country where many people look up to for its peace & prosperity. BTW, I don't stay in Singapore. I don't demean my own country in front of others. That my personal opinion, that's all.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
A shit hole is still better than a cess pool like matland in the north. Pappies may be dumb but certainly they are scandal free.
You too stupid to think there are no scandals in Pappyland. You only don't get to read about it because your media is tightly controlled.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You too stupid to think there are no scandals in Pappyland. You only don't get to read about it because your media is tightly controlled.
Dont blame the idiot. Most sinkies can only compare and win by choosing 3rd world cuntries. Leave these fools behind

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont blame the idiot. Most sinkies can only compare and win by choosing 3rd world cuntries. Leave these fools behind
Can easily tell that he is a Malaysian Chinese, doing well here and badmouthing his country because the majority runs that country. Chink racism on display.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please select 3.

1. high cost of living

2. better career/business prospects overseas

3. prefer a more relaxed lifestyle

4. to be united with close family members

5. do not want sons to serve national service

6. s'pore is too regulated and stifling

7. better and less stressful education for your children

8. retirement abroad

9. marriage to foreign national

10. uncertain future of s'pore

*Please note that the above are actually asked in your certificate of clearance from the police force.
It is one of the pages of the Forms (from ICA) to Renounce Singapore Citizenship.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

what are your reasons for leaving quitting s'pore?....but we readily and willingly accept quitters from other countries.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My name of Froggy, I am a quitter who left Singapore 16 years ago. I am currently regretting everyday of my life because I am still working so very hard everyday as a screw salesman, living on rental, feeling lonely, missing Singapore food so much in a third world country. I also do not have savings like most Singaporeans who contributed to CPF and these money are in safe hands being able to provide Singaporeans a comfortable retirement, I have nothing and I am regretting.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My name of Froggy, I am a quitter who left Singapore 16 years ago. I am currently regretting everyday of my life because I am still working so very hard everyday as a screw salesman, living on rental, feeling lonely, missing Singapore food so much in a third world country. I also do not have savings like most Singaporeans who contributed to CPF and these money are in safe hands being able to provide Singaporeans a comfortable retirement, I have nothing and I am regretting.
Living on rental is a hard life? How much money are you burning through every month? And you think you will make more if you return?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you're a Chink gigolo (screw salesman?) working in angmoh land?
No wonder you're doing badly. No way you can compete with 8 inches

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I left in 2014. Served as a regular in the RSAF for 6yrs. Came here to OZ do my degree after. Was a culture shock but I loved what I was experiencing comparing apples to apples to SG. Went back to SG to work & traveled many countries due work & stayed in PRC for quite a while. Went back SG & off again to OZ to do my masters when I was already a father. Brought whole family up with me for them to test water needing to put a bond of AUD200k with the OZ gov as guarantee. Got my PR after. Back to SG to gv kid a chance to know SG. Was doing my own biz then. Kid was stressing out in school Pri & Sec in CHIJ. Plus the current state of the political situation in SG & where its heading. Staying in PRC, especially SHA, gv me a very clear view of where SG was heading. It's a photocopy of what was happening there in the early 2000s where FTs flocked in SHA. SG is going thru the same shit now!!!! Welfare, taxation here is fair, we get back in support unlike in SG no dignity must beg or jump!!! I own 3 props here in VIC, 1 in the city, 1 in camberwell another in port fairy & I happily pay tax for it as it's mine!!!! Unlike in SG, LEASE still pay prop tax when u is a renter lol.
Regrets? Nope, everytime I watch CNA on youtube, I laugh at the caliber leading the island into the pits. All the money lost in stupid investments & the people suck thumb. Best of all, kid on scholarship doing masters in uni of mel aiming for PHD. Here, I own everything. In SG, you are nothing but a chicken laying eggs to feed your hungry masters!!!!!!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I left in 2014. Served as a regular in the RSAF for 6yrs. Came here to OZ do my degree after. Was a culture shock but I loved what I was experiencing comparing apples to apples to SG. Went back to SG to work & traveled many countries due work & stayed in PRC for quite a while. Went back SG & off again to OZ to do my masters when I was already a father. Brought whole family up with me for them to test water needing to put a bond of AUD200k with the OZ gov as guarantee. Got my PR after. Back to SG to gv kid a chance to know SG. Was doing my own biz then. Kid was stressing out in school Pri & Sec in CHIJ. Plus the current state of the political situation in SG & where its heading. Staying in PRC, especially SHA, gv me a very clear view of where SG was heading. It's a photocopy of what was happening there in the early 2000s where FTs flocked in SHA. SG is going thru the same shit now!!!! Welfare, taxation here is fair, we get back in support unlike in SG no dignity must beg or jump!!! I own 3 props here in VIC, 1 in the city, 1 in camberwell another in port fairy & I happily pay tax for it as it's mine!!!! Unlike in SG, LEASE still pay prop tax when u is a renter lol.
Regrets? Nope, everytime I watch CNA on youtube, I laugh at the caliber leading the island into the pits. All the money lost in stupid investments & the people suck thumb. Best of all, kid on scholarship doing masters in uni of mel aiming for PHD. Here, I own everything. In SG, you are nothing but a chicken laying eggs to feed your hungry masters!!!!!!
The great temasick lost 300mil on ftx. Biggest idiot and joke of asia.