• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are your reasons for leaving s'pore?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My advice to people is if you want to go, then don't come back other then as a tourist. Don't go 5 years from now, or after the next GE or after Gay Loong dies, or whatever shit excuse you tell yourself. Just go as soon as you can, as soon as your application is accepted by any country. The reason is that its harder and harder to get into a western country now. Every country like Australia, Canada, etc. have tightened up their entry requirements for new immigrants. They have increase the education and money requirements. If you wait 5 years, I can guarantee u the policies for these countries would have changed by then and you may qualify anymore. The only country that is getting easier and easier to enter is singapore.

If you want to stay, then commit 100% to staying. There are many reasons for staying, and sometimes, collectively, they overwhelm the price of living in the filfth of the PAP govt. Could be because of family, friends, business, income, etc. But the worse thing to do is have a kiasu attitude. I spend half here and spend half there.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A shit hole is still better than a cess pool like matland in the north. Pappies may be dumb but certainly they are scandal free.

PAPies are scandal free? Which rock have you been hiding under? PM's wife lose billions $ taxpayer money in Temasek is not a scandal? NOL run by scholar generals until lose so much money and have to sell to foreign buyer is not a scandal? SMRT so many train breakdowns because scholar general running it is not a scandal? PM, MM, and his family demand discount for Nassim Jade luxury condos from the developer is not a scandal? Wake up your fucking idea.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAPies are scandal free? Which rock have you been hiding under? PM's wife lose billions $ taxpayer money in Temasek is not a scandal? NOL run by scholar generals until lose so much money and have to sell to foreign buyer is not a scandal? SMRT so many train breakdowns because scholar general running it is not a scandal? PM, MM, and his family demand discount for Nassim Jade luxury condos from the developer is not a scandal? Wake up your fucking idea.

Temasek has outperformed Warren Buffet so I don't know what on earth you're on about.

As for the NOL the government is simply following the wishes of Singaporeans by reducing its involvement in business and allowing the private sector to drive the economy.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh freedom, oh freedom, oh freedom over me
And before I'd be a slave I'll be buried in my grave
And go home to my Lord and be free

No more moaning, no more moaning, no more moaning over me
And before I'd be a slave I'll be buried in my grave
And go home to my Lord and be free

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh,_Freedom

[video=youtube;mdaHb4oG24A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdaHb4oG24A[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better don't go. I have seen so many losers like you. Cannot decide whether they are coming or going. Typical sinkie shit. What is this "I spend 6 months in Australia and 6 months in SG" shit? Want to go, go, don't come back. If SG is so fucking bad that u have to move to australia, then why come back for 6 months? If u can come back and tahan SG for 6 months, you sure can tahan for the whole year. If u think Australia can provide u the better lifestyle, better value, better freedom, better whatever, then why come back to SG and suffer for 6 months every year? I don't understand your kind of fucked mindset. U know the meaning of all in or not? Why give u a breather from this shithole? Singapore such a shithole, why come back here for 6 months?

Dont be stupid,this is the 21st century,i can be anywhere in the world in a blink of an eye,live anywhere i want,why the fuck do i have to limit myself to one shithole all my life?i have seen what is out there and singapore is a shithole problem?i can be in melbourne one year,london the next and the quebec the year after why does my surrounding have to be limited to tampines or yishun or paya lebar or kallang or whichever part of the island i happen to be in.u sound like one of those frog in well sinkies whose seen nothing except tiong bahru plaza or hougang shopping center or suntec city and think singapore is the world.i step into melbourne and im in a huge garguantuan city ten times the size of singapore and behemoth highways and ancient city architecture from queen victorian era,to see a city which is living breathing history,a blend of roaring 1950s new york the big apple and 19th century renaissance europe.unlike singapore which is nothing but hdb and shopping malls build in the last 50 years.i have seen the beaches of gold coast and the streets of perth which is not as nostalgic as the streets of philadelphia but still.....all these moments will be lost in time,like tears in rain.....have u heard the term citizen of the world?i am a citizen of the world not citizen of singapore.u sound like them daft estupido sinkie that think just because they voted for PAP once they need to vote for PAP the next 50 years.

anyway i go australia is for theurapeutic reasons,u sound like you need to get out of singapore for 6 months too.u sound like you about to have a stroke and bust a nut.

[video=youtube;4z2DtNW79sQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z2DtNW79sQ[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am leaving not cos' of the uncertainty of s'pore's future, s'pore is my motherland, more because of pap and their cronies, stretching from lky to gct's time. i remember trying to tell you guys how i was bullied and mistreated when i was working as an engineer in STE. no one believed me, all thought i was a lunatic. till now, i dun want to prove anything, and i wish pap and cronies all the best. that's the best way, to forgive my enemy so that karma will strike them soonest. :eek:

please look at this thread for more info.:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....opposition!&highlight=why+vote+for+opposition

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dont be stupid,this is the 21st century,i can be anywhere in the world in a blink of an eye,live anywhere i want,why the fuck do i have to limit myself to one shithole all my life?i have seen what is out there and singapore is a shithole problem?i can be in melbourne one year,london the next and the quebec the year after why does my surrounding have to be limited to tampines or yishun or paya lebar or kallang or whichever part of the island i happen to be in.u sound like one of those frog in well sinkies whose seen nothing except tiong bahru plaza or hougang shopping center or suntec city and think singapore is the world.i step into melbourne and im in a huge garguantuan city ten times the size of singapore and behemoth highways and ancient city architecture from queen victorian era,to see a city which is living breathing history,a blend of roaring 1950s new york the big apple and 19th century renaissance europe.unlike singapore which is nothing but hdb and shopping malls build in the last 50 years.i have seen the beaches of gold coast and the streets of perth which is not as nostalgic as the streets of philadelphia but still.....all these moments will be lost in time,like tears in rain.....have u heard the term citizen of the world?i am a citizen of the world not citizen of singapore.u sound like them daft estupido sinkie that think just because they voted for PAP once they need to vote for PAP the next 50 years.

anyway i go australia is for theurapeutic reasons,u sound like you need to get out of singapore for 6 months too.u sound like you about to have a stroke and bust a nut.

[video=youtube;4z2DtNW79sQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z2DtNW79sQ[/video]

Don't come up with all your incoherent rambling. U called singapore a shithole. I have no problem with that. Then u say u will still come back here for 6 months of the year even after gaining entry to Australia. Very simply, I ask you for what? Since Australia and those other places u mention are better then a shithole, why bother to spend only 6 months in those places. Why not spend all 12 months there and skip the shithole entirely? Its a logical question.

just say you have stockholm syndrome and must come back to the shithole for 6 months, that would make more sense to me. Or just say you are kiasu and need to come back for 6 months .......just in case. All these I understand, your one para rambling makes no sense.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am leaving not cos' of the uncertainty of s'pore's future, s'pore is my motherland, more because of pap and their cronies, stretching from lky to gct's time. i remember trying to tell you guys how i was bullied and mistreated when i was working as an engineer in STE. no one believed me, all thought i was a lunatic. till now, i dun want to prove anything, and i wish pap and cronies all the best. that's the best way, to forgive my enemy so that karma will strike them soonest. :eek:

please look at this thread for more info.:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....opposition!&highlight=why+vote+for+opposition

50 years ago was Singapore certain of a future ?

Fast forward to today, is Singapore certain of a future from the past ?

Who made that possible ?

You are leaving Singapore not because the country has not have a future , but because you perceive that you have been "marginalized". I can understand that. People leave for many reasons, some personal, some family related. But if Singapore today is the Singapore 50 years ago, I am sure there won't be many people staying behind in the country.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets hope more Sinkies leave tis shit hole so PAP and the their Cronies can import more Ah Neh and PRC to be their new Slaves.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50 years ago was Singapore certain of a future ?

Fast forward to today, is Singapore certain of a future from the past ?

Who made that possible ?

You are leaving Singapore not because the country has not have a future , but because you perceive that you have been "marginalized". I can understand that. People leave for many reasons, some personal, some family related. But if Singapore today is the Singapore 50 years ago, I am sure there won't be many people staying behind in the country.

i prefer the singapore from 15 years ago,although GDP only 30,000,still a pretty respectable first world country.best of all no 1.4 million trash.

future is created by us,through effort and energy,and i have full confidence in the chinese race to create prosperity anywhere in the world,even africa.africa today has over 500 chinese companies and 2 million chinese immigrants working there,they are experiencing a economic boom beyond the likes of any era even during the days of anglo saxon colonization.you can put the chinese on any plot of land in any part of the world and we will create a prosperous thriving nation thanks to our industriousness and our business acumen.

singapore was not a poor country 50 years ago,if u compared to the gdp of countries of that era,we were doing quite excellent for ourselves,if fact korea experienced far greater poverty than us,a gdp of less than 100 usd per capita after the korean war,nearly 50 times poorer than us.if mass immigration was around at that time,im pretty sure the koreans will be queuing up to migrate into sg by the boatloads.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I left Singapore because I thought it was a shit hole.

However after more than 2 decades of living in democratic countries, I realised that an authoritarian government like the PAP is far better for society. Democracy means nothing if it does not put food on the table and maintain law and order on the streets.

I now regret leaving Singapore and I wish daily that I could move back.

You are always welcome back to Sinkieland since you are a Pro PAP,

they will immediately issue Shitizenship to you..

than you can join me NPark Brompton cycle the PCN and road biking!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are always welcome back to Sinkieland since you are a Pro PAP,

they will immediately issue Shitizenship to you..

than you can join me NPark Brompton cycle the PCN and road biking!

are those bicycles nice?iv never ridden on a 1.9k bike before.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reasons for leaving our beloved country could be many. Many of us are disgusted with the way our PAP is running the country, so be it. There are still many who admired how Singapore is governed. If we feel no longer happy living here, just leave while you can. Just a word of advice is never to talk bad about our own country to your new neighbors in your new settlement. Just say you prefer a more spacious living & carefree lifestyle in a bigger country instead of land scare country like Singapore. You never know what happens one day if your relationship with your new neighbors turn sour & they will use your own words against you.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reasons for leaving our beloved country could be many. Many of us are disgusted with the way our PAP is running the country, so be it. There are still many who admired how Singapore is governed. If we feel no longer happy living here, just leave while you can. Just a word of advice is never to talk bad about our own country to your new neighbors in your new settlement. Just say you prefer a more spacious living & carefree lifestyle in a bigger country instead of land scare country like Singapore. You never know what happens one day if your relationship with your new neighbors turn sour & they will use your own words against you.

It is not easy to leave Sinkieland and go stay long term in a foreign land :unsure: You are more familiar in own country (the people, the culture and the history)