• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the past performance of our paper generals?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's my kind of paper general, my weapon of mass destruction .................

[video=youtube;nI2y4s3vzgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI2y4s3vzgk[/video]

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their performances have been insignificant, to put it mildly. None of them has done or even said anything that is of any particular beneficial significance to the ordinary Singaporean. But they keep getting ministerial positions for the following reasons:

1. Keeps the military leaders happy and hopeful, and hence there will be practically no chance of a coup.

2. Sinkies are easily impressed and impressionable, many Sinkies will be impressed that so and so general has become a minister, thinking that they must be damn great in some way. Obviously, they are not.

3. Having spent their entire lives in the military, they tend to be of a certain mindset, i.e. obedient to their bosses and willing to take orders, less worldly and global in their thinking and analysis, lacking innovation and commercially viable ideas which will be of benefit to ordinary folk. They are hence not a threat to the pervasive groupthink pappy mentality. Look at Toothpick Zorro Lim for example, don't forget that he was a Colonel in the military before he went to EDB and then became a minister.

Summary: they are great listeners, know how to obey and will also make good porlampars.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is so much easier when miniSTARS think they have achieved something :smile:

[video=youtube;-pQcNKFoIDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pQcNKFoIDE[/video]

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
11080987_877705142290819_8727353767481732705_n.jpg