• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well played Chee Hong Tat… Well played indeed!!

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why well played? Did he engineer the move? Did he expose the fat fuck? He was just at the right place at the right time. his name may describe him well, but this time, i think it's just a matter of luck

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why well played? Did he engineer the move? Did he expose the fat fuck? He was just at the right place at the right time. his name may describe him well, but this time, i think it's just a matter of luck

There are no conspiracies, but there are no coincidences. :wink:

steve.PNG

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why its well played. Cause got ppl like you who think its got nothing to do with him

jw5

Loyal
I am looking forward to pictures of Chee Hong Tat taking mrt and bus during peak hours. :wink::devilish::tongue: