• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well done PAP - SG 3rd most competitive in the WHOLE WORLD!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Once we beat the Swiss in competitiveness, we can then work towards beating them in standard of living ratings too. I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate LHL and his team. They have done Singapore proud.

http://www.weforum.org/en/initiatives/gcp/Global Competitiveness Report/index.htm
http://www.weforum.org/en/initiatives/gcp/Global Competitiveness Report/index.htm<table valign="top" class="innerTable" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" style="padding-right: 10px;" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> <table valign="top" class="contentTable" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> The Global Competitiveness Report 2010-2011

Switzerland tops the overall ranking in The Global Competitiveness Report 2010-2011 released by the World Economic Forum. The United States falls two places to fourth position, overtaken by Sweden (2nd) and Singapore (3rd). The Nordic countries continue to be well positioned in the ranking, with Sweden, Finland (7th) and Denmark (9th) among the top 10, and with Norway at 14th. Sweden overtakes the US and Singapore this year to be placed 2nd overall. The United Kingdom, after falling in the rankings over recent years, moves back up by one place to 12th position.

The rankings are calculated from both publicly available data and the Executive Opinion Survey, a comprehensive annual survey conducted by the World Economic Forum together with its network of Partner Institutes (leading research institutes and business organizations) in the countries covered by the Report.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
http://www.weforum.org/en/initiatives/gcp/Global Competitiveness Report/index.htm<table class="innerTable" valign="top" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-right: 10px;" colspan="2" align="right">
</td></tr><tr><td valign="top"><table class="contentTable" valign="top" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I like to know how Singapore get into third place?

Every time I came across a road works on a dual direction 2 lanes street. I can't help but be very amuse that there are always 2 blangla workers, one mending at each end holding a "GO" and "STOP" sign, standing there for hours. :rolleyes:

Of course this is just the tip of the iceberg about how un-innovative our local businesses are operating. :eek:

klongtoey kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once we beat the Swiss in competitiveness, we can then work towards beating them in standard of living ratings too. I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate LHL and his team. They have done Singapore proud.

[URL="http://www.weforum.org/en/initiatives/gcp/Global%20Competitiveness%20Report/index.htm"]<table class="innerTable" valign="top" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-right: 10px;" colspan="2" align="right">
</td></tr><tr><td valign="top"><table class="contentTable" valign="top" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td valign="top">

Who cares? I'm happy maintaining my "Quitter" status now