• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Pay $1.1 Billion To Get A Bus Strike?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was aghast when parliament approved the $1.1 billion (Bus Service Enhancement Programme) of taxpayers money to be given the bus companies to improve bus services.

We cannot help the poorest of the poor in Singapore by providing them with 3 meals in hawkers centre (No, not in food court , definitely not in hotel restaurant!); we cannot have minimum wage for the lowest paid; we cannot buy flats from HDB at affordable price (no, not subsidised but reasonable price at cost plus basis) BUT we can blow $1.1 billion to add comfort to the two public transport operators.

Now I am devastated!

- http://feedmetothefish.blogspot.sg/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't wait for those irate Tiongs to instigate another Hock Lee bus riot.

Smashed glass and tyres set on fire... that'll be fun.

It's a ticking time bomb... it's coming.

That'll teach those cronies in the govt.

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PRC workers are not isolated and in pockets. In any case, back in China, it has 300 million migrant workers. That is the size of USA population.