• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We forced AIM out

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure they'll give up that easily on such a lucrative business? Maybe AIM will be reborn under a different name, with different underlings managing the company.

jw5

Loyal
Errrrr Aim, that's not the main reason why you should not participate in the tender, but errrrrr, ok.
It may be difficult to understand after years of having the same type of mentality.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Delusional.

It doesn't matter ...look at the facts and timeline before spewing your conclusion. AIM told the PAP Times it was considering to participate. Now, the conflict of interest was obvious to everyone ...yet AIM had the audacity to announce their intention. This conflict of interest was not mentioned on the PAP Times but received much discussion and criticism on this forum. Tell me that the PAP doesn't look at this forum?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a start but we only win if AIM is brought to task for corruption and collusion and nepotism.

till then, its still all hands on deck mates :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a start but we only win if AIM is brought to task for corruption and collusion and nepotism.

till then, its still all hands on deck mates :biggrin:

Agree and I wonder how many more $2 companies that PAP has ....we need an expose on AIM.

I am curious about the monthly 'management fee' AIM charged the town councils. What kind of work that AIM do to justify that substantial monthly fee?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeap me too,

waiting for the oppos to ask some tough qnes in parl and for the enquiry on this cb AIM.

bloody nepotism, corruption and collusion

all cluster pcc

Agree and I wonder how many more $2 companies that PAP has ....we need an expose on AIM.

I am curious about the monthly 'management fee' AIM charged the town councils. What kind of work that AIM do to justify that substantial monthly fee?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter ...look at the facts and timeline before spewing your conclusion. AIM told the PAP Times it was considering to participate. Now, the conflict of interest was obvious to everyone ...yet AIM had the audacity to announce their intention. This conflict of interest was not mentioned on the PAP Times but received much discussion and criticism on this forum. Tell me that the PAP doesn't look at this forum?

The PAP doesn't look at this forum... but many of its rank-and-file minions do. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP doesn't look at this forum... but many of its rank-and-file minions do. :wink:

Of course. They are too busy rolling themselves over our money to read stuff here. Moreover, they will not be able to take the insults and criticism we hurl at them, after they think that they are god's gifts to sinkapore.

Reading the crap of the PAP can be quite entertaining ...especially to think that we pay them 7-figure salaries. Sinkees are definitely stupid.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done to you sir!Sinkies need more foreigners' approval because they are all low class losers!

Are you a SG citizen? If not, don't anyhow classify others as low class, as it shows to others that you are the one, who is in fact, the one who is LOW CLASS.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more interested to know te findings of the creview committee, AND how many such $2 company does PAP owns and infiltrated the economy.

I think it is a given that AIM cannot be awarded the new contract without exposing more worms, hence the best way out for them is to give some bullshit about not bidding for it.

This AIM may jolly well be just one worm that was caught while it tries to sabo WP. How many such worms are hee in PAP's can? This question everyone wants to know.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can take credit for this as we made some noise on this.

But the project is still a little way from being completed. Bet you there will be another hue and cry when the 'findings' are revealed. The 'research' must have completed by now - just waiting for political correctness, and more palatable for the population.