• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WE can't distance ourselves from the Govt -It doesn't mean we cannot vote them out

seiyup warrior

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr President,

You are echoing your master's speech to the young on"whence we come from"
First,we don't need a messenger to tell us that.Second we cannot distance ourselves from any government,whether a WP,SDP,SNP RP or a coalition parties government
It is perfectly legitimate for every citizen to seek a better government and their idea of the present government is not good one
I am a man in my mid-seventies,a father of three children and grandfather of five grandchildren,My life experience is varied,no less superior than yours,but there is a couple of essential differences between us and they are a)doing a fair and sincere job for a fair day's wage and b) nothing can stop me from speaking up
any injustices and my thoughts are not influenced by money
injustices

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WE can't distance ourselves from the Govt -It doesn't mean we cannot vote them ou

In short, fuck the PAP government and PAP tainted president!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WE can't distance ourselves from the Govt -It doesn't mean we cannot vote them ou

aiyah just tell Nathan to stop pontificating n all the wayang abt sleepless nights...just ans simple yes r no...r u going to run for EP again??!!...but then again the ans is probably lagi more simple????!!!!...bwahahahahaha...