• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We are Singaporeans! Unity!

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
forget your skin colour, forget your education level, forget your age, forget the pap, forget the wp, forget the foreigners...

we are all singaporeans, we are brothers, we should forge ahead as one, one common people, we own this small island, this is home....!:smile::smile::smile::smile:

cheers to all singaporeans!

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
forget your skin colour, forget your education level, forget your age, forget the pap, forget the wp, forget the foreigners...

we are all singaporeans, we are brothers, we should forge ahead as one, one common people, we own this small island, this is home....!:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Good evening XXXX

Second, third line bagus but first line, u can't just by saying forget because when u wake up the next day, reality sets in. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

today united singaporeans. yesterday colony of china. whatever you say, you happy can already. you are king here. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i support singaporeans unite...together regardless of race, colour ,religion or creed.majulah singapura!!!

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
It racial harmony day today.

btw, Regardless of race, language or religion is b.s..It has never been and it never will be.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha

But 60.1 dont think like that...they think only for themselves....

spiritofchengsan97

Alfrescian
Loyal
It racial harmony day today.

btw, Regardless of race, language or religion is b.s..It has never been and it never will be.

So harmonious that public housing still needs ethnic quotas, not a single non-Chinese President Scholar since 1987, almost virtually no Malays in the Navy, gradual dismantling of the madrasah system vis-a-vis the strengthening of the "SAP" system ? etc etc.

Government policy has been to keep 'races' in their silos (hence ethnic self help groups) to keep the citizens divided, who would then be easier to rule. All part of the masterplan to concentrate power forever in the hands of You-Know-Who.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
So harmonious that public housing still needs ethnic quotas, not a single non-Chinese President Scholar since 1987, almost virtually no Malays in the Navy, gradual dismantling of the madrasah system vis-a-vis the strengthening of the "SAP" system ? etc etc.

Government policy has been to keep 'races' in their silos (hence ethnic self help groups) to keep the citizens divided, who would then be easier to rule. All part of the masterplan to concentrate power forever in the hands of You-Know-Who.

Right on bro..

But let me add, Its the people themselves who wants it this way, They are the one solely responsible for this divide because they either stupidly play into it or they just want this divide.(Peasants love anchoring their identities to their race)

Last edited:

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rest assured. We shall see in a month's time. :smile:

And no revival of AK's TCSS thread or a new one because i do not want KotexFreedom, one of the many role playing clones of SIFU to benefit. He stalked, zapped my clones because i exposed his other clone facebook and more.

Recommend you to watch the latest movie blockbuster

The Sammyboy Show 2012

Plot : Conspiracy Theories

Casts : SIFU and agents from the Internet Brigade of the ruling party

Exposed by Leongsam in 2010 to be working for the PAP through his own slip of keyboard strokes in a thread where cass888 also posted. Lives in landed property, with car.. All SIFU's postings have been deleted by the host since his last permanent ban.

KotexFreedom (is for stalking GMS)
ssrrvv11 (is for stalking Ramseth and bumping up the thread of IreneYeoh)
keling is shit (is used to gain points, popularity here as a fake opposition supporter)
migrant (is to stir shit at the Emigration folder)
facebook (is to be "a silent reader here" to discourage sinkies from migrating) :biggrin:
LumWanWah (is to troll members at the JB Emigration folder)

Objective : Stalking, to kill off interest in a serious thread discussion.

Candidates : tonychat, Char_Azn. Notice that after the absence of the above mentioned clones, Char_Azn also MIA.
:eek: SIFU and Char_Azn may even be acquainted and friends in real life who knows. :biggrin:

On stalking, tonychat, leetahbar are still here despite so many threads on them to stop, quit. I don't like either but nothing one can do except to use the ignore button - repeated so many times.

cooleo, now posting as Scrooball (clone) like SIFU, whom many thought are anti establishment, are all part of the Wayang Show. Stalking, flaming are necessary to kill off interest in serious thread discussion.

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

But our system works very well and now we enjoy the highest GDP per capita income in Asia excluding oil rich country!If I belong to the minority here I would not question the majority and quietly enjoy the fruits brought over by them.Otherwise I would join our neighbours sitting under the coconut tree day dreaming enjoying layback simple life!

Cheers!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But our system works very well and now we enjoy the highest GDP per capita income in Asia excluding oil rich country!If I belong to the minority here I would not question the majority and quietly enjoy the fruits brought over by them.Otherwise I would join our neighbours sitting under the coconut tree day dreaming enjoying layback simple life!

Cheers!
That's what PAPPIES want you to think. In reality..................(just read any other threads)