• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We and the Ang Mo

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has been going for a long time, and I never could understand this. Komala Villa did it to me once. The waiters were fawning over a couple of angmo, directing them to a table with a fan that could blow on them. Pissed me the hell off, since I was a regular. I mean, shouldn't you been fawning over me? I go to you restaurant all the time Whereas, these angmos who are your tourist types will eat there once and never go back again. And to blatantly do this in front of your regulars is stupid.

Havent flown SQ for a long time. Am quite certain it is status quo. All these years of education and this mindset. Failure.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over a couple of drinks start to pick up fight. How they can colonized poor and daft Sinkies without showing arrogant and intimidations.

angmoh are the best.

People who fawn over Ang Mohs should spend a year living in any Ang Moh land. They'll soon be cured of their Pinkerton Syndrome when they realise that Ang Mohs are just as retarded as the rest of the world.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you need a little longer than a month. A month will show that they are no different to any society. But a little longer and you will see who you thought were close to you start growing horns. You then realise that we need a little longer to pick the good ones as it different culture.

A year? No need that long. A month is more than enough. It's about going to the right places to witness for themselves.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Komala Villa does it, all is lost. I remember I once went to Muthu's with a group including couple of Indian friends. The service was not very glam but Ang Mo special treatment. Our Indian friend screwed the cashier in Tamil. We could not understand but it was intense. Now we switch to Apollo, much better, no discrimination.

This has been going for a long time, and I never could understand this. Komala Villa did it to me once. The waiters were fawning over a couple of angmo, directing them to a table with a fan that could blow on them. Pissed me the hell off, since I was a regular. I mean, shouldn't you been fawning over me? I go to you restaurant all the time Whereas, these angmos who are your tourist types will eat there once and never go back again. And to blatantly do this in front of your regulars is stupid.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fake accent shit I hear more from middle aged aunties trying to impress Ang Mos. Go to SICC, you can see our Aunties talk to Ang Mo, can vomit. Not all but some. Raises your hackles to no end.

Why is it that every Sinkie Party Girl I've met spoke with the kind of accent that makes me think they grew up in Chinkatowns USA? Hi guys! How r 'ya?:biggrin::*:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel like starting a training course or some kind of FAQs on the following

1) How to stand your ground with Ang Mos
2) How to converse with an Ang Mo with confidence
3) How to handle a rude Ang Mo and put him in his place.
4) How to regain your self-esteem

i wouldn't bother about those twits, there are better ways to get back at them :smile::smile::smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Komala Villa does it, all is lost. I remember I once went to Muthu's with a group including couple of Indian friends. The service was not very glam but Ang Mo special treatment. Our Indian friend screwed the cashier in Tamil. We could not understand but it was intense. Now we switch to Apollo, much better, no discrimination.

What special treatment?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In HK, you will not come across an SPG despite the Ang Mos in bigger numbers and controlling the country for years before. The locals got pride. You will not hear them speak with fake accent either.
I don't accept this, and I never had. Years ago, I was in Hong Kong and my hongkie friends took me to a restaurant. I was so surprised when I found out that a lot of the waiters there were angmo brits. I asked them how come, and they told me that the UK was in a recession and angmos were just looking for jobs and combined with travel to exotic asia, they don't mind waiting on tables in Hong Kong. Also, hongkie restaurants hire them because its a novelty for a local to have angmos waiting on them. I really respected Hongkies after that. They have the balls to turn angmos into waiters in their country. LOL. I don't know why sinkies became grovelling angmor ass worshippers? Damn embarrassing as a born and raised local sinkie to see this behaviour.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh bestest. They work for me. And if any smelly ang moh try to be funny, me just cancel work permit, and they have to fuck out of the country within 7 days.

Funny leh, how come ang mohs have to see me ah beng face har?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Ang Mos now getting more demanding and bold. Using finger to point and call, unacceptable tone ...
takes 2 hands 2 crap ...

angmos can b rude ... staff can dun accept it, but can dey? ... their boss wil support dem or sack dem? ...

ofcos, if staff put dose angmos in their proper place n their bosses support dem, tis bhavior wil not last ...

summor other sinkie patrons can oso help 2 tel dose angmos burgers off ... but tis wil never happen as sinkies r oni interested in their own doorstep snow, f**k care other ppl's rooftop ice ... wat benefit can u get from poking in ur leg? ... juz sit n watch show lor! ...

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who fawn over Ang Mohs should spend a year living in any Ang Moh land. They'll soon be cured of their Pinkerton Syndrome when they realise that Ang Mohs are just as retarded as the rest of the world.

I thought you worship the angmos? You always say Angmos the best leh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't accept this, and I never had. Years ago, I was in Hong Kong and my hongkie friends took me to a restaurant. I was so surprised when I found out that a lot of the waiters there were angmo brits. I asked them how come, and they told me that the UK was in a recession and angmos were just looking for jobs and combined with travel to exotic asia, they don't mind waiting on tables in Hong Kong. Also, hongkie restaurants hire them because its a novelty for a local to have angmos waiting on them. I really respected Hongkies after that. They have the balls to turn angmos into waiters in their country. LOL. I don't know why sinkies became grovelling angmor ass worshippers? Damn embarrassing as a born and raised local sinkie to see this behaviour.

Not all locals of course but still a pretty significant number.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's the perception that Ang Mohs are more gracious, more generous (big spenders) and more intelligent (charming conversationalists).

Maybe a large part of that is a remnant of the psychology back when we were living in colonial times. Your white masters were perceived to be better human beings, everyone grovels at their feet and serves them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. You recall the Bukit Timah Brazilian restaurant complaint where the Singapore boss refused to acknowledge the double standards because because besides his restaurant, his Singapore wife was running some sort of school for Ang Mo Kids. He was also a lawyer so his semantics completely drowned the local. The elites are making fortune from these Ang Mos from rental of property so they will not defend the locals. They end up encouraging this nonsense.

Anton Casey would not have done what he did if we Singaporeans made it clear who is boss in this country. He must have been fawned upon until there is no tomorrow. He probably thought like sparrows, he was having Singaporeans feeding from the palm of his hand. Mind you he was here for years so he was no newbie to this country. His relatives via his marriage must also have given the notion that asians were second class. Fucking disgrace.

takes 2 hands 2 crap ...

angmos can b rude ... staff can dun accept it, but can dey? ... their boss wil support dem or sack dem? ...

ofcos, if staff put dose angmos in their proper place n their bosses support dem, tis bhavior wil not last ...

summor other sinkie patrons can oso help 2 tel dose angmos burgers off ... but tis wil never happen as sinkies r oni interested in their own doorstep snow, f**k care other ppl's rooftop ice ... wat benefit can u get from poking in ur leg? ... juz sit n watch show lor! ...

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Kinki Friday evening with colleagues. An Ang Mo bumped into my Ang Mo colleague and he said sorry politely but he then shouted at our PA (a small size but fiesty local girl) saying he was there at the table first. Our PA gave him the middle finger and fuck him back. The Ang Mo lan lan walk away.

As we were leaving, this PA went ahead of us and ask an Ang Mo to give way as we lead a drunk colleague out. The Ang Mo fuck her and she again showed him the middle finger and fuck him back. This ang mo lan lan again.

While I was heading home, I saw an ang mo and a local Chinese girl coming our of Hotel 81 China town. The ang mo hobbed onto his fordable bicycle, the girl gave him a kiss, the ang mo ride away while the girl headed for the MRT station.

Interesting encounters over an evening. My PA fuck the Ang Mos in a crowded pub until they lan lan. On the other hand, an SPG was damn happy to be fuck by an ang mo in Hotel 81 and the ang mo don't even have the courtesy of sending her home.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Thailand I see the Ang Mos behaving themselves unlike here. Except at the beach resorts when they are tourist and new but they learn quickly.

Ang moh bestest. They work for me. And if any smelly ang moh try to be funny, me just cancel work permit, and they have to fuck out of the country within 7 days.

Funny leh, how come ang mohs have to see me ah beng face har?

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

And many of them don't bathe!! LOL... quite unhygenic!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was at Kinki Friday evening with colleagues. An Ang Mo bumped into my Ang Mo colleague and he said sorry politely but he then shouted at our PA (a small size but fiesty local girl) saying he was there at the table first. Our PA gave him the middle finger and fuck him back. The Ang Mo lan lan walk away.

As we were leaving, this PA went ahead of us and ask an Ang Mo to give way as we lead a drunk colleague out. The Ang Mo fuck her and she again showed him the middle finger and fuck him back. This ang mo lan lan again.

While I was heading home, I saw an ang mo and a local Chinese girl coming our of Hotel 81 China town. The ang mo hobbed onto his fordable bicycle, the girl gave him a kiss, the ang mo ride away while the girl headed for the MRT station.

Interesting encounters over an evening. My PA fuck the Ang Mos in a crowded pub until they lan lan. On the other hand, an SPG was damn happy to be fuck by an ang mo in Hotel 81 and the ang mo don't even have the courtesy of sending her home.

Why your PA kenna fucked so many times? See even if you are a girl they won't give you face.