• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wayangparty.com got shut off by ISPs, pls visit its wordpress site for updates

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether we can access the site tomorrow morning or not, pappy is ALREADY THE LOWEST GRADED PARTY in the WORLD!!! :biggrin:

lowest grade? how about 0 POWER like yourself? just curious how u did that. appreciate if u care to explain:smile:

DOM the Clown
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation:Points: 148 / Power: 0

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One warning/infraction by the issuer will cost two of his own posts to be deleted.

To have one power you need min. 50 posts. So if u are trigger happy in giving others warnings/infractions, you may find your own 'quality' posts missing :biggrin:

For example go have a look at moniker Rakyat :rolleyes:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with the site. The admins took it down themselves. Why would ISD be even bothered with the site? It simply makes no sense at all. If they deem this site to be seditious, the most logical thing to do is to arrest those involved, and not to shut down the site FIRST.

Wayang party, what the **** are you trying to do? Stir shit in the cyberspace? Instill FEAR to the online community? :oIo:

This only shows that wayang party is owned by the PAPie DOGS!! :oIo:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
sam not boss anymore

whatever lah, believe what you want. :cool:

we are all part of a social experiment.

I concur.I tend to agree with you.This gov wants to keep itself on top of their very critics too.Yes,its a social experiment alright with strings attached.Anyone who wanders too far is asking for trouble.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur.I tend to agree with you.This gov wants to keep itself on top of their very critics too.Yes,its a social experiment alright with strings attached.Anyone who wanders too far is asking for trouble.

wow, conspiracy theory :p, like X-files ya?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah.. like that good leh!
Hey dumb chao pappy asses! LOOK HERE!
My IP address is
I'm waiting for u to come & catch me! :eek::biggrin:
:p

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes but i also conju.. WTF? HEY! Whats happening???

Oh no! As i'm typing, i'm about to be led away by these men in white...

No wait! Please don't arrest me.. no.. no..

Help!

Sam!

Helpppp!

:p

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, conspiracy theory :p, like X-files ya?

<style></style>Didn't that Vivian million dollar minister said very recently that anonymity in cyberspace is an illusion.He can catch you anytime he wants?....He is not addressing American public right.He was very specific to people of this lah lah land.And I am sure you know Sammyboy and fuckwarezone are the most vocal outside gov controlled forums like Stomp.Does anyone need to be a rocket scientist to put 2 together with 2 !

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes but i also conju.. WTF? HEY! Whats happening???
Oh no! As i'm typing, i'm about to be led away by these men in white...
No wait! Please don't arrest me.. no.. no..
Help!
Sam!
Helpppp!

<style></style>Hundreds arrested during the Operation Cold Store pretty much thought likewise too.But yet rotted behind bars under ISD .Some for more than 25 years.Did people cared?....So don't get too comfy behind your keyboard.In fact that exactly what the MIW wants you to be.Lulled into complacency and let your guard down.

<style></style>

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with the site. The admins took it down themselves. Why would ISD be even bothered with the site? It simply makes no sense at all. If they deem this site to be seditious, the most logical thing to do is to arrest those involved, and not to shut down the site FIRST.

Wayang party, what the **** are you trying to do? Stir shit in the cyberspace? Instill FEAR to the online community? :oIo:

This only shows that wayang party is owned by the PAPie DOGS!! :oIo:

As i try to throw ration into what is happening, i cant help but come to the same conclusion as you have.

Wayangparty had tried to "dethrone" TOC as Singapore main non-goverment social-political site but so far, it had not been able to gather much attention.

so why not cook up some scandal and gather some fear to generate attention by "having it banned" and then reopened later or let it to another site to generate more readership?

If wayangparty is really banned, no one within the Singapore proxy network can access wayangparty in any form of configaration or ip address form as we know that PAP is ruthless in its bans and always tend to make it a complete ban, ensutring this website will never be able to be accssible in any form for the next ten or twenty years or so. In other words, a complete silence forever.

But is wayangparty were to be able to appear in a few days to a few weeks, wont that leave anyone the question, is wayangparty really banned or had PAP suddenly become merciful?

Hating the PAP is one thing ( I dislike the PAP alot) but to hate, we have to think and be logical and not let the hate get the better of you and be blinded by hate to see how some would use your hate to their advantage.

Remember, in the land of the blind (hatre), the one-eye man is king.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
But is wayangparty were to be able to appear in a few days to a few weeks, wont that leave anyone the question, is wayangparty really banned or had PAP suddenly become merciful?

maybe PAP just sending them a 'warning' - we are watching you?

whatever the case, ur free to ignore wayangparty if you think they're full of BS... no one can force you to read their rantings correct?