• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wayang WP go to Malaysia to learn from DAP, but attack SDP here

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that a group of WP MP-wannabes have traveled all the way to Malaysia to "learn" from the opposition DAP and have returned to Singapore to "boast" about it as usual.

Now, what has this WAYANG OPPOSITION who dare not challenge the PAP got anything to learn from DAP which is essentially like SDP here ?

DAP leaders Lim Kit Siang and Lim Guan Eng are vocal critics of the BN and are JAILED TWICE under the ISA. Low Thia Kiang dare not even answer a simple yes or no when asked by PM Lee in Parliament - he lives in a bungalow with 2 or 3 cars.

DAP supports opposition unity in Malaysia which sees it even willing to work with the Islamist PAS - WP REFUSES to work with SDP and even attacks SDP in public while giving PAP a "passing grade" in governance.

Please DON'T disgrace DAP by associating yourselves with them.

You better go and visit Gerakan instead and see how Koh Tsu Koon suck the balls of Badawi !

LOL !!!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
soon PAP running dog leetahbar the diabetic ugly fat slob chao ah kwa with

kidney disease will make his presence felt in the defense of his PAP masters.

when he's done sucking several of the bangalas' cocks he'll make his way in here.

LOL

faggotdogsimkhenghwee.png

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, what has this WAYANG OPPOSITION who dare not challenge the PAP got anything to learn from DAP which is essentially like SDP here ?

Does the phrase "Basking in refracted glory" comes to mind? Minions of his can squeal of the virtues of a humble man, but as a public figure, one can never escape close scrutiny. The Lees can't, let alone LTK. Count oneself lucky when your enemies see the wisdom of not blowing up your shit cause some of it may rain back on themselves.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the opposition camps cannot show solidarity against 1 common enemy.....why trade insults when you can work together towards a common goal?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is not in the opposition camp. It is a subsidiary of the PAP, in fact, a far greater danger to democracy in Singapore.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mutual arse sniffing had never been my cup of tea. I'm sure it must be distastesful. But guess some people had manage to master the skill of controlling the gag reflex.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is not in the opposition camp. It is a subsidiary of the PAP, in fact, a far greater danger to democracy in Singapore.

if wp is unfortunately to be voted out, i.e, ltk loses hougang and cst is dead by then, are you happier?

don't forget, the rabid SDP is facing the fate of being put down soon....which means AVANTAS has finally accomplished his secret mission edicted by PAPS to destroy all opp parties.

correct or not?:p:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought u and clones gang are the one getting frustrated. if not why keep hovering over my pile of shits?:biggrin::rolleyes:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...so u called her that and your monster-in-law too is it?

bapok you're more than frustrated

you're seriously mentally deranged!

as if stealing temple funds sending you to the longkang is not enough

you even called your mother lau chee bye !!!

LOL