• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wayang party taken over by ISD

gobuster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

Be warned wayang party is taken over by ISD.

My friends heard this story and warned me about it. Remember that wayang party guy avantas said wayang party could not afford to use tripod to video Tan Kin Lian speech because it would expose them to ISD. But later they started to use tripod and got caught. To save their own skin and protect their family, they are now working for ISD.

That explain a lot what this avantas said lately. Remember wayang party said it wanted to be Singaporekine, now this avantas said "They don't really care a damned about wayangparty's 'political future". Also, this avantas once said something about the combined readership of wayang party, Tan Kin Lian blog and TOC could achieve great things but now he calls Tan Kin Lian and TOC false dawn.

Why all these 180 degree change if wayang party is not taken over by ISD?

Please be careful and stay away from wayang party. Warn your friends also.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isdlogo2-bb99efad6c.jpg

hehehe.. we have taken over wayang party... it is now under our control.

gobuster

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends heard that ISD is sending in a new agent to replace avantas. Anyone know spot this new agent please inform us.

Remember, stay away from wayang party. Warn your friends!!

Hi guys,

Be warned wayang party is taken over by ISD.

My friends heard this story and warned me about it. Remember that wayang party guy avantas said wayang party could not afford to use tripod to video Tan Kin Lian speech because it would expose them to ISD. But later they started to use tripod and got caught. To save their own skin and protect their family, they are now working for ISD.

That explain a lot what this avantas said lately. Remember wayang party said it wanted to be Singaporekine, now this avantas said "They don't really care a damned about wayangparty's 'political future". Also, this avantas once said something about the combined readership of wayang party, Tan Kin Lian blog and TOC could achieve great things but now he calls Tan Kin Lian and TOC false dawn.

Why all these 180 degree change if wayang party is not taken over by ISD?

Please be careful and stay away from wayang party. Warn your friends also.

fairplay

Wayang Party Blog is down

Does any body know why the Wayang Party blog has been down since this afternoon of 15 May 2009