• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wayang Party Mystery Continues

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went back to the specific WP thread and realised that WP appeared to break at least 3 interesting stories: 1) Dr Allan Ooi's entire last email; 2) 8 month CDC bonus case; 3) Po the Panda story...oh and note these comments from WP, which about sums it up...
Don’t you get it, WP was never meant to be “professional” and we do not wish to gain any symbolic “mainstream respectability” too.

Our primary function is to be a WHISTLE-BLOWER, not a socio-political commentary-based blog. That’s why we have to remain anonymous and our credibility must be kept at a very low base to free us from the usual ethnical constraints of mainstream journalism

oh and think the best way to push both WP & Darkness and Remy Choo & Andrew Loh's buttons is to point fingers at each other:rolleyes::biggrin:...

o on Mon, 27th Apr 2009 9:48 am

If you put someone like darkness besides this choo zheng xi, it is like putting chow yuen fatt against Zhang zhi ying in crouching tiger. No fight

Absoultely agree. They dug up more dirt than all blogging by activists in all forms and shapes. I am sure the authorities can no longer be filippant. They should get an award for the town coucil salary debacle which caught one cainet minister lying.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say may it long prevail together with its "network of informants and associates"...oh and not forgetting its "network newsteam":biggrin::p
Well, I guess either we are luckly or unlucky to have been given grandstand seats of a long running soap opera. Don't know when this will end.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our primary function is to be a WHISTLE-BLOWER, not a socio-political commentary-based blog. That’s why we have to remain anonymous and our credibility must be kept at a very low base to free us from the usual ethnical constraints of mainstream journalism

A whisle-blower? is that for real or is that just an excues for their existence?

I m not going to deny that some of the story they had put out had cause many to backpaddle not once but ...... are they willing to take up the responsiblity? and on been so remain in anonymous, what would stop them one day of vreating a story of outright falsehood that would destroy others just at their fancy?

Freedom of Expression must come with responsiblity of expression, that is something that wayangparty does not have and had so far refuse to bear, Whereas TOC or Yawning bread is out there fighting the wars and battle with anyone known and can be found, Wayangparty is one that could just melt away when things are going ugly for the rest and not stand shoulder to shoulder with many who had put their lives and livelihood on the line in the things they had build and believe in.

I do welcome whisle-blowers if they do justice, but not something that would turn out to be a monster that destroy everyone along the way just for their own sake.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you still do not get it...Wayang Party appears to be a totally different net animal as compared to say TOC and Yawning Bread...oh and for its impact I find it interesting to note that MSM has been making reference to Wayang Party of late, most recently by Ng Tze Yong in TNP afew days back on the Aware saga...oh and Yawning Bread actually used material provided by Wayang Party and gave credit to the same in his latest blog article...like I said before you gotta just put on your rational objective mature sieve glasses when you read Wayang Party or anything else for that matter whether MSM or alternative media to arrive at an informed balanced view:wink:
A whisle-blower? is that for real or is that just an excues for their existence?

I m not going to deny that some of the story they had put out had cause many to backpaddle not once but ...... are they willing to take up the responsiblity? and on been so remain in anonymous, what would stop them one day of vreating a story of outright falsehood that would destroy others just at their fancy?

Freedom of Expression must come with responsiblity of expression, that is something that wayangparty does not have and had so far refuse to bear, Whereas TOC or Yawning bread is out there fighting the wars and battle with anyone known and can be found, Wayangparty is one that could just melt away when things are going ugly for the rest and not stand shoulder to shoulder with many who had put their lives and livelihood on the line in the things they had build and believe in.

I do welcome whisle-blowers if they do justice, but not something that would turn out to be a monster that destroy everyone along the way just for their own sake.