• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch How KPK Behaves in his Speech Afterwards.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will say a lot, trust me.
Someone please record it and put on YouTube. I'm sure a lot of people can't bear to watch CNA to catch this gem of concession speech.

I also cannot tahan the Gillian talking cock. S switched off tv.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Koh realised that putting his white hands into shit holes are better than working for a dirty PAP which is worst.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just watched koh's concession speech. He certainly looked relieved and not really unhappy. He must have realized in the past two weeks that pap and politics is not his cup of tea.

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just watched koh's concession speech. He certainly looked relieved and not really unhappy. He must have realized in the past two weeks that pap and politics is not his cup of tea.

I have to agree. Being attacked for having 2 cars will not make sense to someone who earn as much as him. If he had been able to connect with the ground, it would have shown. don't need long grandmother porridge story from Taiwan serial to dramatise.