• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wassup Motherfuckers!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Howdy! Been keeping an eye on the board from afar.
Still the same old retarded vibe with the same old wankers.
Thought I'd drop in today for a meet the people session.

How are you all feeling now that you've been double fucked up the ass by a vaccine mandate
and a vaccine passport all at one go...without those words even being mentioned?

Shiokadoooo, right?!!!

So theres no confusion, I am a huge skeptic of mRNA vaccines and the dangerous way
they've been foisted upon a bunch of ignorant Singaporean sheep who'll buy any shit
their overlords dangle.

Completely insulated from the new tyranny, so no need to even try to act superior if you're vaccinated.

Not dependent on malls, restaurants or supermarkets...as financially independent as can be.
Feel a twinge of sadness for the many singos who have no choice or were brought up too timid
or stupid to know when someone is slow boiling them like frogs.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Howdy! Been keeping an eye on the board from afar.
Still the same old retarded vibe with the same old wankers.
Thought I'd drop in today for a meet the people session.

How are you all feeling now that you've been double fucked up the ass by a vaccine mandate
and a vaccine passport all at one go...without those words even being mentioned?

Shiokadoooo, right?!!!

So theres no confusion, I am a huge skeptic of mRNA vaccines and the dangerous way
they've been foisted upon a bunch of ignorant Singaporean sheep who'll buy any shit
their overlords dangle.

Completely insulated from the new tyranny, so no need to even try to act superior if you're vaccinated.

Not dependent on malls, restaurants or supermarkets...as financially independent as can be.
Feel a twinge of sadness for the many singos who have no choice or were brought up too timid
or stupid to know when someone is slow boiling them like frogs.
Welcome back! :smile: