• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was Hua Na killed for insurance money?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did the police overlook this during the investigation?

THE saga began on 10 Oct 2004, when a little China girl named Huang Na went missing, sparking a huge police manhunt.

On 30 Oct, the suspect, Malaysian worker Took Leng How, gave himself up in Penang, where he had fled.

The next day, Took led the police to the 8-year-old girl's body, which was in a box in Telok Blangah.

His trial revealed what had happened.

On 10 Oct, after giving her two mangos, Took claimed he played hide and seek with her in a storeroom in Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre, where he and her mother worked.

Took claimed she bumped her head against some boxes, and bled from her mouth, at which point he panicked.

Then he stripped her, bound her, molested her and strangled her.

Hours later, he put her body in nine plastic bags and stuffed it in a box.

During the trial, the defence tried to convince the court that Took was mentally disturbed. Took himself claimed that Huang Na choked on her own vomit. It didn't work.

On 26 Aug 2006, Took was found guilty and sentenced to hang. After failed appeals, he was hanged on 4 Nov that year.

The story was a tragedy that captured Singapore's attention.

Donations poured in from Singaporeans touched by the little girl's fate.

But the attention wasn't always welcome for Huang Na's mother and stepfather, China nationals Madam Huang Shuying and Mr Zheng Wenhai.

It brought out unpleasant facts about them - how Madam Huang had sneaked into Singapore illegally, and how Mr Zheng was jailed 2 1/2 years for robbery.

Mr Zheng had said: 'We would like to stay for the murder trial, but we are already being questioned about how much goodwill money we collected from Huang Na's funeral and how much insurance we bought for her and how much we will benefit now that she's dead.'

They flew back to Putian, China, on 29 Nov 2004.

But now, nearly five years later, the questions still haven't stopped.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, wat u expect from our police lead by our elite, elitism is killing peasants

Motive already established.

The question is when the policy is brought
How much is she insured
Commonsense will tell us with the mother's background, is it reasonable to insure her at that amount

Our wold class police? They are only good at harassing citizen.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
hate to say this but it seems to me that the parents benefit alot from the death of their girl.

Evo888

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe ah took also benefited from this conspiracy?
or rather his family..(since he doesnt get to enjoy the fruits of his labor)

Evo888

Alfrescian
Loyal
FTs really earn their name as Talents...
only they are capable of such creative means to make $

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor ah TOOK, he gets death for playing with the little girl of an evil mum.

If you consider (i quote the report) ' Then he stripped her, bound her, molested her and strangled her. ' PLAYING,.. I can't imagine what your definition of murder really is???... Wait wait, don't tell me,... some kind of grappling contact sport???................... Koo-koo, Koo-koo,...

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually we should find all the people who donate money to her mother
put all of them in a ferry
and sink it

jw5

Loyal
actually we should find all the people who donate money to her mother
put all of them in a ferry
and sink it
Some of them may want to sink themselves after reading the reports on their big house.

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor ah TOOK, he gets death for playing with the little girl of an evil mum.

i read what you wrote but i just cant believe my eyes.

you should encourage your children (either present or future ones) to hang around n play more with ppl like POOR ah took. then you can convince yourself of how poor thing ah took really was.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Tok Lang How the Malaysian FT go and fuck PRC whore and then try to fuck her daughter also. In the end daughter died, Malaysian FT also died, but PRC whore got very very RICH!

Singaporeans? Very STUPID!

This is the Huang Na NKF story.
:eek::eek:

Ho Ho Ho!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
huangna01.jpg

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only have one question:

Is Huang Na's 'mom' really her mom?

What if she bought/kidnapped Huang Na for the sole purpose of benefitting from her planned death? She was already convicted for using fake passport. She can do it again. So is she who she claims to be on her ID?