• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warrant of Arrest for Raja Petra Kamarudin today!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table class="nospacetbl" align="left" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0"> <!-- 1st Headline --> <tbody><tr> <td align="left"> <table class="nospacetbl" style="padding: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px;" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td id="top" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" align="left" valign="top" width="615" bgcolor="#ffffff">
4392b6188ae86cba46bb503f10b26fab.gif

• <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>Sedition trial: Arrest warrant for RPK</td> </tr> <tr> <td id="author"> Apr 23, 09 9:57am</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
  • breaking news updated 1.55pm The Sessions Court has issued an arrest warrant for Malaysia Today editor Raja Petra Kamarudin for failing to appear for his sedition trial. [VIDEO INSIDE]MORE
  • <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
    bullet_subhead.gif
    </td> <td width="95%">Mounting legal problems for RPK</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
    bullet_subhead.gif
    </td> <td width="95%">Being bankrupt, he cannot leave M'sia</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
</td> <!-- Banner with 1st Headline --> <td style="padding: 0px;" align="right" valign="top" width="175"> <iframe style="margin-top: 10px;" src="about:blank" name="onload" id="onload" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" title="/en/banner/F03/index.html" width="125" frameborder="0" height="125" scrolling="no">/en/banner/F03/index.html</iframe>
</td> <!-- /Banner with 1st Headline --> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <!-- /1st Headline --> <!-- Others Headline --> <tr> <td> <table class="nospacetbl" width="100%" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <!-- Headline --> <td id="mid" style="padding: 2px;" valign="top" width="330" bgcolor="#ffffff">
  • <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td id="title">Why I was not in court today</td> </tr> <tr> <td id="author">Apr 23, 09 12:19pm</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
  • updated 12.35pm 'After two ISA detentions, I do not plan to allow them to get me so easily the third time around.'MORE
  • <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
    bullet_subhead.gif
    </td> <td width="95%">Goes into exile outside S'gor</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
    bullet_subhead.gif
    </td> <td width="95%">Punished twice for same crime</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

• <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td id="title">War clouds over Penanti</td> </tr> <tr> <td id="author">Sim Kwang Yang | Apr 23, 09 1:10pm</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
  • 07ed9f45c8edb4ec870c20dd6d6517e4.gif
    The real truth behind Najib's unwillingness to engage BN in another electoral tussle with Pakatan is simply that he is afraid to lose another by-election.MORE
    bullet_subhead.gif
    </td> <td width="95%">A stooge of Dr Mahathir?</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
    bullet_subhead.gif
    </td> <td width="95%">Are things fine in Pakatan?</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo. who the fuck care about mudland poltics.

what we want to know is how the old fuck die

:smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you think the Straits of Johore had entirely isolated Malaysia from us and we are not affected by what happened there, then I have nothing to say. :smile::rolleyes:

We are independent countries but still so closely linked and influenced by each other. :cool:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

One more point about that old dog thief, I always insist that I want him to be liquidated alive, good and proper. Dead old dog is no good for me. He have to get A GOOD FUCK BY SINGAPOREANS before he meet god. A REAL Good Fuck, not necrophilia! :rolleyes::cool: Heaven must give us sufficient time to deal with this old dog thief before he is a lifeless carcass.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more point about that old dog thief, I always insist that I want him to be liquidated alive, good and proper. Dead old dog is no good for me. He have to get A GOOD FUCK BY SINGAPOREANS before he meet god. A REAL Good Fuck, not necrophilia! :rolleyes::cool: Heaven must give us sufficient time to deal with this old dog thief before he is a lifeless carcass.

uncle ... the worst punishment one get is when he is about to die ... and lky will face it from GOD ... no need us humans to handle it ... :biggrin: