• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to SIFU

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SIFU
kanninabeh
09:03, 21st Mar 2011-35zap u idiot
SIFUFamilyMan11:31, 22nd Mar 2011-3fuck your dumb god.
SIFUsammymugabe16:38, 23rd Mar 2011-3fuck u
SIFUKNNBCCB16:52, 25th Mar 20117up u, from SIFU
SIFUtherockz10:10, 28th Mar 2011-3fuck your mother cheebye
SIFUseebaysong10:36, 29th Mar 2011-3fuck u
SIFUJade Rabbit13:37, 31st Mar 20117thanks for pts. returning the favor. cheers.
SIFUspotter54213:54, 1st Apr 20117up u back. thanks. from : sifu
SIFUda dick14:22, 2nd Apr 2011-3fuck u
SIFUpeterpan77708:23, 4th Apr 2011-3dog
SIFUSneeringTree08:59, 5th Apr 2011-3fuck u.
SIFUdankos09:44, 6th Apr 20118excellent
SIFUThe-Angel-196014:52, 9th Apr 20118up u, from sifu. continue fucking leongsam & iverbert. i think they r the same person.
SIFUfishbuff09:18, 11th Apr 2011-4mad
SIFUMeltdown09:24, 12th Apr 2011-4my dog fuck your mother
SIFUsyed putra10:42, 13th Apr 2011-4fuck u
SIFUmyo53914:32, 14th Apr 2011-4fuck your mother cheeebye!!
SIFUCharlie9916:50, 15th Apr 2011-4fuck u
SIFUKia004216:20, 18th Apr 2011-4fuck u loser
SIFUtioliaohuat16:58, 19th Apr 20118sifu up your points!

<tbody>
</tbody>

This is a clear example of a sinkie behavior. When you have sinkie behavior, this is the outcome. Nothing surprising.. it is expected.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so tonychat nemesis is gone, nothing to stop him to come back in another nick or clone.

oh pls.. he is not a nemesis of the slightest. He just self-proclaimed it to let others justified it.

He is just an egoistic nutcase that needs some form of therapy.

If he is so well-balance in his ways and why was he vaporised and yet i am still around?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has sobered the exuberance of some of those who indulged in hurling abusive comments, spamming and stalking. Good for everyone.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh pls.. he is not a nemesis of the slightest. He just self-proclaimed it to let others justified it.

He is just an egoistic nutcase that needs some form of therapy.

If he is so well-balance in his ways and why was he vaporised and yet i am still around?

[video=youtube;NP4w8D133D4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP4w8D133D4[/video]

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st death sentence and fatal casualty in sbf history. need to remember for posterity. rip sifu.

Wrong! the dubious honor went to "myjohnson" aka yours truly. The piece of crap forum owner woke up one morning to find a whole page of infractions posted: common enough now but unprecedented at the time. If the word bias did not come to mind then Lee Kuan Yew is not dictatorial in nature!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong! the dubious honor went to "myjohnson" aka yours truly. The piece of crap forum owner woke up one morning to find a whole page of infractions posted: common enough now but unprecedented at the time. If the word bias did not come to mind then Lee Kuan Yew is not dictatorial in nature!

when was that? cretaceous period? if true, sifu's infamy is saved by a predator ~ predated dinosaur.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
when was that? cretaceous period? if true, sifu's infamy is saved by a predator ~ predated dinosaur.

Can't conceive you see a time span of three years in Mother Earth age scale! I see myself as a dinosaur sometimes in the gap of two generations apart.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i do have vague memories of this moniker myjohnson in the old delphi forum. Perhaps you could give a few examples of your postings to refresh my memory.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do have vague memories of this moniker myjohnson in the old delphi forum. Perhaps you could give a few examples of your postings to refresh my memory.

Not in delphi. I refuse to pay in order not to be banned by paying members. This forum was my first. You always remember the first time when you are on top and the first you bend over too!:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not in delphi. I refuse to pay in order not to be banned by paying members. This forum was my first. You always remember the first time when you are on top and the first you bend over too!:biggrin:

I see i kind of remember your old nick but i don't know what you liked to post on.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see i kind of remember your old nick but i don't know what you liked to post on.

Just my take on current affairs and in particular doing my part to strip the PAP of its whiter than whiteness.

We live through life on a learning curve. Some of us got it right at some checkpoints as we go along, some don't. It's only the difference in how long it takes on an individual basis.

One thing I learned, what I am as my nick in cyberspace means shit to me in how I live my life in the real world.

After the last GE I decided to spend less time in this forum. My last altercation with a forum member came about because he alerted me to his madness by banning me as he had been doing to others. That deserved a reaction. Look at how things had developed.

From now I will just pop in and have a look see.........................