• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning! Sgthinker is Leegime Sponsored

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sgthinker is a Leegime sponsored initiative. The writing style is that of our failed fake scholars with that standard Leegime controlled General Paper standard which scores an F by Cambridge markers. It is dogmatic and is expressed in a dogmatic know-it-all fashion. It claims to be objective and down to earth but all its threads bashes the opposition. The moniker pretends to be knowledgeable and acts well qualified when this is not the case. It is backed by a team to produce venomous writings that are of the same style as the 149 shit times whereby terms of right and wrong are purposely twisted around and the whole article is written by the failed literature fake scholars of Leegime. Be warned. It is targeting the 40s generation as it has been identified to be largest staunch opposing group of locals who are educated and can see through the shit of Leegime. It will continue its sustained operation. You can see that it is propaganda trash as the writing is done in a droned dull manner. Most enlightened forummers here and elsewhere and reverse-engineer and do a reverse engineer of the same shit. It is a fix propaganda template.

Sgthinker is the Leegime team of fake and failed scholars who are talking cock and totally intellectually inept. Dishonesty is their game.

"Because I do not see myself as a paying customer of Singapore’s government. I see myself as a citizen of Singapore. Just because the govt is paid to serve me, doesn’t mean that I have absolved myself of the responsibility to contribute to Singapore’s well being."

The above shows foolish babble. If you pay taxes like a donor, then you deserve everything that you get. If donations are going to all the wrong places and not to the people who are needy, then you are a dumb donor. If it hurts the people, you are an evil and irresponsible donor. When you pay or give money to anyone, you are already responsible for your actions. It does not absolve you from anything. If you pay to Satan or Hitler, you are being irresponsible during the act of giving or paying and the consequences that follow. Nothing can be absolved. You damned further to believe that when you contribute tax you are not responsible in anyway. We have to be responsible to the government we pay for to ensure it contributes to the well being of Singapore. Or else, it is not pay nor donation, but extortion. The money that is disbursed by the people carries a responsibility and burden. Outsourcing does not absolve any responsibility. Here we see circular rubbish written by fake scholars of Leegime that is a F grade in worldclass universities grading papers without any government intervention. What is said by these perpetrators is when you pay taxes, you are not responsible - it is just a mundane act. After you pay, you are responsible. What kind of logic is this? The government is supposed to represent the intentions of the people. The people do not represent the intentions of the government, unless this is the Matrix. To exercise customer rights is being responsible. If money paid to a government is used to start wars that murder millions, is that responsible? Feudal logic is you pay taxes and till your own farmlands, with no control over your crop prices or future hikes to taxes. This is the kind of subservience that is being espoused by sgthinker. From the time you start thinking who you pay, when you pay and how much you pay for your taxes, you are already responsible to the consequences that follow. Nothing can be absolved. So it is IMPORTANT TO CHOOSE WHO YOU PAY TAXES TO, HOW MUCH TAXES YOU PAY AND WHEN YOU PAY TAXES.

But fake scholars writing on this site, feel they are absolved from their crimes of stealing from the coffers, extorting from the people, twisting the facts and oppressing the people to protect themselves. That cannot be further from the truth. The moniker has ridiculed Singaporeans as being unable to spend their own money wisely, though it is money made by the people. There is a moronic logic in the Leegime that believes a few small group in the ivory tower can choose any nationality of people or any type and any kind to do their bidding and making money for them as feudal loads. All labor input do not make money in themselves but generate money at the whims and fancies of the leegime. Be warned, this is the style of Leegime writing, which shows you the degree of evolution Leegime is in. Sgthinker has been forwarded to intellects in 20 countries, and the reply that came back was North Korea - befitting of 149.

Last edited: