• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING: Flozzy is OA's girl-friend. She's dangerous!

GenghisKHAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, this is what I got for being helpful to Flozzy. Her OA bf told me not to harass his girl and they zap me until kosong.

She's dangerous!! Don't go near her thread if you don't want to be orbakkak by her OA bf and her. :eek:

Warning! AWAS! (Danger)

Flozzy is crazy. She's OA's gf. Very dangerous. Avoid at all cost.
:eek:

bIeGl.png

GenghisKHAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's confirmed. Flozzy is OA's gal-friend and he infracted and zap me to prove it. :eek:

This mo-lan-yon couple is crazy and dangerous. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. :eek:

VecYr.png

u5qlG.png

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need I get free publicity. Ha ha. Everyday I just refresh that thread 69 96 and upz you enemies.

I have said before that zapping has little effect on clone makers in this forum. Upgrading is good for upping clones and cronies. If i see u zap a forummer whom u dislike and doesn't play clones, i will up his points. Hahahaha cheers.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys, this is what I got for being helpful to Flozzy. Her OA bf told me not to harass his girl and they zap me until kosong.

She's dangerous!! Don't go near her thread if you don't want to be orbakkak by her OA bf and her. :eek:

Warning! AWAS! (Danger)

Flozzy is crazy. She's OA's gf. Very dangerous. Avoid at all cost.
:eek:

bIeGl.png

You sure is is girl? Got the gender mixed up or not?